Anyone else going to Wannamacher's Tulsa Gun Show this week??

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
OldHoosier62

Anyone else going to Wannamacher's Tulsa Gun Show this week??

Post by OldHoosier62 »

Like the title says, I'll be set up at the Tulsa show Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week. 4200 tables with 11 acres under roof. I just have 2 tables and spend more time catching up with old friends than selling anything but it's fun and gets me out of the house. Lol

I set up on the lower level right next to Sooner State Knives (big banner, can't miss it). If any of ya'll come to the show then please stop by and introduce yourselves. I always have some cold water in the cooler and a chair for you to rest on if you need it.

So, anybody else going???
sonoma

Re: Anyone else going to Wannamacher's Tulsa Gun Show this week??

Post by sonoma »

I will be there Sunday afternoon.I have bought a lot of knives in the last 30 years from Soonerstateknives.Will you have some spydercos for sale? For those that have never been this is the best gun and knife show in the Midwest.A friend of mine from South Africa comes to Tulsa every November just for this show.
OldHoosier62

Post by OldHoosier62 »

I deal mostly in antique gun parts, military accessories from WW2 and whatever else I think to throw in my boxes. Don't know what knives I'll have yet but probably no Spydercos... I tend to keep those for myself.
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Let's please limit (or even better - eliminate) any mention of sales/selling since that would be against the rules. ;)

I hope all of you who are attending have a great time.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
OldHoosier62

Post by OldHoosier62 »

My apologies Kristi. Just trying to connect with like minded folks here. No intent to talk about selling anything.
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

I've got a good buddy that goes to that Tulsa Show and he's said very good things about it. If I didn't have obligations I would be tempted to go with him. We are having a couple of really good Gun Shows here in Kansas City before Christmas and I will be attending one of those for sure. However being I've been really financially beat up this year with knee surgery and other doctor bills it is like torture for me to go and spot a Spyder or something else I very much want but yet can't get for at least another 2 to 3 months yet.

But Guns Shows are a really enjoyable and sometimes education events to take in. But I've heard that Gun Show in Tulsa is a really good one from at least 3 to 4 sources and I hope you all have a great time.