Tactical Pens, Who All Has Them, and What Do You Like?????

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Iole

Post by Iole »

Is carrying a pen, a knife that is not a knife? Or a knife that you can write with?
mark greenman

Post by mark greenman »

Iole wrote:Is carrying a pen, a knife that is not a knife? Or a knife that you can write with?
Sort of. Their both two of Man's most important and influential tools, used to create almost everything else we enjoy today. Their also supper addictive!

Toad, I'm wearing a Vintage Rado Diastar. Its a kinetic watch made out of Tungsten Carbide with a saphire crystal face, so its totally scratch proof- I've banged into brick walls and come off with brick dust on the watch. Keeps terrible time however- always running a bit too fast or too slow, depending on how much I'm moving around. Still, its my baby.
Iole

Post by Iole »

A martial artist told me one need not carry a knife any more. A citizen would not get in trouble with a pen in their pocket.
BWPerdue

Post by BWPerdue »

Does he chop apples with the side of his hand?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.
Iole

Post by Iole »

I don't think so. He is a blade teacher. He was talking from purely anti-knife law society view.
Drudge

Post by Drudge »

I just started collecting the cheapy tacticals: S&W, Schrade, Embassy...
Toad310

Post by Toad310 »

mark greenman wrote:Sort of. Their both two of Man's most important and influential tools, used to create almost everything else we enjoy today. Their also supper addictive!

Toad, I'm wearing a Vintage Rado Diastar. Its a kinetic watch made out of Tungsten Carbide with a saphire crystal face, so its totally scratch proof- I've banged into brick walls and come off with brick dust on the watch. Keeps terrible time however- always running a bit too fast or too slow, depending on how much I'm moving around. Still, its my baby.
Sounds very cool!
Toad310

Post by Toad310 »

Iole wrote:A martial artist told me one need not carry a knife any more. A citizen would not get in trouble with a pen in their pocket.
Did he address you as Weed Hopper?

Sorry, man...I just had to say it.