New Clip for my Massad Ayoob

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
TerrySoloman

New Clip for my Massad Ayoob

Post by TerrySoloman »

I need a pocket clip and screws for my Massad Ayoob. I tried to contact Spyderco at the website, but so far no response. Where can I buy one that will fit?
Markana

Re: New Clip for my Massad Ayoob

Post by Markana »

Is there a clip cross reference page?
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Hi, Terry:
If you are in the U.S. I would recommend calling our outlet store at 800-525-7770 x 107. SFO receives a high volume of e-mails so if it's possible to call you'll likely receive a faster reply with information. If you are not in the U.S. please private message me with your preferred e-mail address and I'll ask someone to follow up with you. I'm sorry for the delay you're experiencing.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

TerrySoloman wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:41 pm
I need a pocket clip and screws for my Massad Ayoob. I tried to contact Spyderco at the website, but so far no response. Where can I buy one that will fit?
I am a big fan of the C-60 Massad Ayoob model and have been for several years. I've found that pocketclips on at least 4 other models fit well on the C-60 Ayoob model. I've put two clips with a Silver colored Spydie on them instead of the GOLD Spydie that they came standard with originally.

Just make sure you have the correct screws for it. Like Kristi just said the SFO ( Spyderco Factory Outlet) should be able to fix you right up.

The C-60 is also my most desired model to get another Sprint Run for. The sooner the better.
VashHash

Post by VashHash »

I think the gunting spoon clip is the same pattern too. Also fits the lum tanto.
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

VashHash wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:51 am
I think the gunting spoon clip is the same pattern too. Also fits the lum tanto.
Hey thanks for the "head's UP" on that one VASH :) I've got to go to my storage unit and see if I can find my old 440V GuNTING this weekend. I would love to have a GUNTING pocketclip on one of my Ayoob models. And that would also be cool on the C-46 Lum Tanto folder as well IMO. I've said for years that the pocketclip they used on the GUNTING model was one of the very best they ever did use IMO.
VashHash

Post by VashHash »

Spyderco might still have some in stock. I got one from them years ago.