Sprints, exclusives and production for 2019

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
csx2006

Sprints, exclusives and production for 2019

Post by csx2006 »

Hello all! I'm brand new here and the last month or so I've turned into an avid collector. I'll be honest and say I didn't care much for Spyderco for the last few years since I've been collecting knives. Now, that's a whole different story. I was always a flipper guy, now I can't stop buying Spydies. I didn't know much about them before, which is why I didn't care for them I guess. But, like I said, I'm hooked and hooked bad. The different steels used is great, the Millie and PM2 are great knives, and the Manix 2 might be one of the best production knives on the planet as far as I'm concerned. Does anyone know where I can find a list of upcoming production, exclusives, and sprint runs for the 2019 year? Thanks in advance and I'm excited to learn more on here about my new obsession.
KnifusMaximus

Re: Sprints, exclusives and production for 2019

Post by KnifusMaximus »

White Mountain Knives and The Knife Joker websites both have listed that a MANIX 2 EARTH BROWN G10 HANDLE with M390 BLADE is COMING SOON!!! How soon, I do not know...
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

csx2006 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:00 pm
Hello all! I'm brand new here and the last month or so I've turned into an avid collector. I'll be honest and say I didn't care much for Spyderco for the last few years since I've been collecting knives. Now, that's a whole different story. I was always a flipper guy, now I can't stop buying Spydies. I didn't know much about them before, which is why I didn't care for them I guess. But, like I said, I'm hooked and hooked bad. The different steels used is great, the Millie and PM2 are great knives, and the Manix 2 might be one of the best production knives on the planet as far as I'm concerned. Does anyone know where I can find a list of upcoming production, exclusives, and sprint runs for the 2019 year? Thanks in advance and I'm excited to learn more on here about my new obsession.

Check out post #1 of the following thread under Upcoming and right before the country of origin you may see something in bold lettering indicating that it's a Sprint or Exclusive:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82464
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
SF Native

Post by SF Native »

Welcome. You are in good company as a spyder bit collector. My condolences to your wallet.