Mule Team Scales from Halpern

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
HalpernTi

Mule Team Scales from Halpern

Postby HalpernTi » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:13 pm

I haven't been on this forum for some time- wanted to check in on Mule Team scales.

Are you happy with your Halpern purchases?

Any suggestions?

I trust Jennifer has taken good care of you for the last 3 years. Please let me know if we can do anything for you. There is still a good stock of flat scales and 3D contoured scales.

I can't believe it, but we started machining these (with Sal's blessing, of course) 9 years ago. Thanks for all the support!

Marianne Halpern
Owner Halpern Titanium, Inc.

VA.koi guy

Re: Mule Team Scales from Halpern

Postby VA.koi guy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:39 pm

Hi Marianne,
I was late to the party and just got on the mule, and ordered two sets from you.
Fit & finish seem great, went for the burgundy micarta, and Jade g10. Glad you still have so many options.
Great service!

Spydergirl88

Postby Spydergirl88 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:47 pm

Great quality and great service.
:spyder: Current Favorites: Mantra 3 & Junction :spyder:

ferider

Postby ferider » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:01 pm

Great product, service and communication, Jennifer in particular has been very helpful, Marianne. I bought 6 (?) sets of scales over the last year.

Have you ever thought about doing Manix 2 or XL scales ? Your wood, carbon fiber, or silver twill scales would rock on these knives, and - forgive my naiivety - should be easier to manufacture than, say for the PM2.

Cheers,

Roland.

Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”