Michael Janich Endura

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Robbob

Michael Janich Endura

Post by Robbob »

Mr. Janich,

Any chance of another run of modified Enduras one day?
Michael Janich

Re: Michael Janich Endura

Post by Michael Janich »

Hey, Robbob:

Yes, they will be returning, hopefully within the next month or so. They will not be sold through Stay Safe Media. Please keep an eye on the MBC Facebook page for details on availability.

Thank you for your interest and patience.

Stay safe,

Mike
Humint

Post by Humint »

What a small world. I just checked the website out last night to see if any were in stock as I would like to buy a couple for myself and relatives. Will there be any other way of purchasing them other than Facebook? I don't have one and really would loathe signing up for it. Either way glad to hear they are still being made/modded by the Master.
Northglenn500

Post by Northglenn500 »

I wish this mod was a standard offering thru Spyderco.
StuntZombie

Post by StuntZombie »

Michael Janich wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:45 am
Hey, Robbob:

Yes, they will be returning, hopefully within the next month or so. They will not be sold through Stay Safe Media. Please keep an eye on the MBC Facebook page for details on availability.

Thank you for your interest and patience.

Stay safe,

Mike
I'll second @Humint in wanting to know if there is another avenue other than Facebook.
Chris

Haves: Lava, Delica 4 Sante Fe Stoneworks, Spy-DK x2,

Just say NO to lined FRN
holeshot

Post by holeshot »

Humint wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:37 am
What a small world. I just checked the website out last night to see if any were in stock as I would like to buy a couple for myself and relatives. Will there be any other way of purchasing them other than Facebook? I don't have one and really would loathe signing up for it. Either way glad to hear they are still being made/modded by the Master.
Loathe is an understatement! Having FB account is like posting your name, home address, Social Security number, etc, on the wall of a bathroom in Grand Central Station. Please make them available to the Luddites like me who refuse be a part of that nonsense and while I am at it GET OFF MY LAWN! :D
"No matter where you go, there you are"
Robbob

Post by Robbob »

holeshot wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:59 pm
Humint wrote:
Loathe is an understatement! Having FB account is like posting your name, home address, Social Security number, etc, on the wall of a bathroom in Grand Central Station. Please make them available to the Luddites like me who refuse be a part of that nonsense and while I am at it GET OFF MY LAWN! :D
And here I thought I was the only one.
SpyderEdgeForever

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

I too would really like one of these. Is this the Michael Janich Wharncliffe Endura you all speak of?
Michael Janich

Post by Michael Janich »

Thank you all for your interest in the Jandura. Once I have more information to share, I'll share it here as well. Just trying to be respectful of the rules here.

Stay safe,

Mike
p_atrick

Post by p_atrick »

Robbob wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:45 am
holeshot wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:59 pm
Humint wrote:
And here I thought I was the only one.
I know that I'm taking this thread off into a different direction, but I am surprised by the number of knife makers/knife knuts who solely use FB and its other properties to sell, advertise, and talk about knives. Besides their unethical data collection practices, I don't know why you would put your livelihood into the hands of a company over which you have no control. If, one day, FB decided that knives are dangerous weapons, they could shut down every account/group associated with knives. Then what do you do? You spent all this time cultivating a following, and now you are starting from square one. Knife makers should own their digital footprint; take control of your business. But I digress... End of rant.
500Nitro

Post by 500Nitro »

Patrick

Agree.

More likely to happen in Europe than the US.

But it can and will happen.

Agree re owning Digital footprint.
3 x Endura 1 SE, 1 x Endura ? CE and a Black Pacific Salt. Want Aqua Salt, Fish Hunter and a Pacific Salt Yellow.
Humint

Post by Humint »

Bump to see if there is anymore news on this fantastic mod. I know other knife dealers offer mods to Spyderco but no one in my opinion can quite get it close to or near Mr. Janich's profile