Shows spyderco is attending

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Sjucaveman

Shows spyderco is attending

Post by Sjucaveman »

So after this weekend where blade west was happening many of us figured that the spyder crew would all be there. We found out last there was a spydie presence at an Annapolis boat show. Sal, is there a chance we could have either a pinned post here or an event calendar on the spyderco main page so those of us near the lesser known events you attend could visit you?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Adam
Mushroom

Re: Shows spyderco is attending

Post by Mushroom »

While I'm sure Spyderco had some sort of presence of that Boat Show in Annapolis, I would guess Sal was there, primarily, representing his sail boat company, Sage Marine.
-Nick :bug-red
Daveho

Post by Daveho »

Mushroom wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:15 pm
While I'm sure Spyderco had some sort of presence of that Boat Show in Annapolis, I would guess Sal was there, primarily, representing his sail boat company, Sage Marine.
It’s all in app purchases!
Buy knife.. buy another knife... eventually buy salt knife.... obligation to buy boat.
curlyhairedboy

Post by curlyhairedboy »

Sjucaveman wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:46 pm
So after this weekend where blade west was happening many of us figured that the spyder crew would all be there. We found out last there was a spydie presence at an Annapolis boat show. Sal, is there a chance we could have either a pinned post here or an event calendar on the spyderco main page so those of us near the lesser known events you attend could visit you?
Seconding this idea! Spyderfans are all over, and I swing by Annapolis often enough that it would be nice to get a chance to visit when some of the Spyderco Crew is in town!
EDC Rotation: PITS, Damasteel Urban, Shaman, Ikuchi, Amalgam, CruCarta Shaman, Sage 5 LW, Serrated Caribbean Sheepsfoot CQI, XHP Shaman, M4/Micarta Shaman, 15v Shaman
Fixed Blades: Proficient, Magnacut Mule
Special and Sentimental: Southard, Squarehead LW, Ouroboros, Calendar Para 3 LW, 40th Anniversary Native, Ti Native, Calendar Watu, Tanto PM2
Would like to own again: CQI Caribbean Sheepsfoot PE, Watu
Wishlist: Magnacut, Shaman Sprints!
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Sjucaveman,

I believe most of the shows are announced somewhere. We generally work the same shows each year with a few new ones popping up here or there. I'm not working nearly as many shows as I used to. Getting older and not traveling as much.

sal
sonoma

Post by sonoma »

I would like to invite you to set up at the Wanenmacher gun show in Tulsa,Oklahoma sometime.You would be very much welcomed there.Not sure if you like guns, but if you do there are 11 acres of guns there.Bring some knives and parts and see guns like you won't see anywhere else.It is every November and April.The shot show is the only show I have been to that is even close.