Forum Knife Release Info!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Doeswhateveraspidercan

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Post by Doeswhateveraspidercan »

TazKristi wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:57 am
Doeswhateveraspidercan wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:52 am
Hey Kristi how about updating the thread with amount left as they are being sold just for fun?
I'm sorry, I understand the thought behind it but I'm afraid my other responsibilities would prevent me from that kind of play-by-play.

Kristi
Thanks for all you are doing.

No site issues here. People might want to clear their browsers prior to making purchases on limited items to ensure their browsers are functioning properly and they do not miss out.

With 150 plus orders already placed and some like me ordering 2 in under 1 hour people better get their orders in. Only 700 made is a very short run.
AlexRus

Post by AlexRus »

Still available
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:07 am
TazKristi wrote:
Hey Kristi how about updating the thread with amount left as they are being sold just for fun?
I'm sorry, I understand the thought behind it but I'm afraid my other responsibilities would prevent me from that kind of play-by-play.

Kristi

No site issues here. People might want to clear their browsers prior to making purchases on limited items to ensure their browsers are functioning properly and they do not miss out.

With 150 plus orders already placed and some like me ordering 2 in under 1 hour people better get their orders in. Only 700 made is a very short run.
How do you know there were 150 orders placed?
PStone

Post by PStone »

Order placed.

Thank you Spyderco!! And a huge THANK YOU to my fellow forum members for all that you contribute!! So that novices like me have a place to learn, share knowledge, and grow. I’ve said it before, and I will say it again. This forum is a major factor in why I continue to buy and use Spyderco products. I will carry this knife proudly!!
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

I forgot these were going up for sale today, so it's a good thing I noticed a post on one of the Spyderco Facebook groups. Got my order in!
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

jabba359 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:44 am
I forgot these were going up for sale today, so it's a good thing I noticed a post on one of the Spyderco Facebook groups. Got my order in!
Which facebook group had a post on it? I thought I was joined in every spyderco group there was and havent seen anything about this knife there, or anywhere for that matter..except this forum, haha.
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

jalcon wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:45 am
jabba359 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:44 am
Which facebook group had a post on it? I thought I was joined in every spyderco group there was and havent seen anything about this knife there, or anywhere for that matter..except this forum, haha.
The "Spyderco knives" group. Somebody posted "So who ordered the forum knife?" and I realized that it was today. As in, right now! today. :D
-Kyle

BigGrove

Post by BigGrove »

jalcon wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:31 am
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:07 am
TazKristi wrote:

Kristi

How do you know there were 150 orders placed?
Kristi said so about 10 posts ago.
rycen

Post by rycen »

Already one listed on eBay
VashHash

Post by VashHash »

rycen wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:06 am
Flippers gonna flip.

Just wanna say thanks to everyone at spyderco for making this forum knife and thanks John for the assistance in ordering this morning. I should have fixed my account weeks ago. I think I was the first phone order today. When he told me my total I was like but I have the code. He said he can't tell anyone so he was glad I brought it up.

So who's actually gonna use their forum knife?
AlexRus

Post by AlexRus »

rycen wrote:
Have a link?
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

AlexRus wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:11 am
rycen wrote:
Have a link?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Spyderco-Param ... 2817569380

What a liar. He says they're already gone. Sure, that may be true in the near future, but as of right now it's false. :mad:
-Kyle

Doeswhateveraspidercan

I will be using mine and keeping the second one safe. Am I the only one who feels the person selling one of these on eBay today is doing something ugly? I mean seriously ughhh.
Larry_Mott

Post by Larry_Mott »

TazKristi wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:56 am
Larry_Mott wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:22 am
Kristi: I hope this is fixable retroactive.. I couldn't type in the code, well i could, but it emptied cart and/or threw me out so i ended up trying to finish order without code, that worked, but i'd really like to get the discount since it wasn't my fault?
It is fixable, but since I'm not in SFO or in their system I can't fix it for you. I've e-mailed SFO and asked them to take care of it for you but in the future, it's definitely best to reach out to them directly (I don't always see every post on the forum).

I'm sorry you had issues with the process. We tested the code and all was well. Pair that with the 150+ orders through the site and I'd have to guess that your experience was isolated. We'll make it right.

Kristi
Thanks. I did mail them immediatley :) I do understand that you're not on here 24/7 for our convenience ;)
Guess i panicked a bit when i got thrown out/got my cart emptied time after time. I work in IT so believe me, i know what odd things can happen and i do not hold any human being responsible
Cheers!
"Life is fragile - we should take better care of each other, and ourselves - every day!"
//Eva Mott 1941 - 2019. R.I.P.
AlexRus

Post by AlexRus »

jabba359 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:15 am
AlexRus wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:11 am
rycen wrote:
Have a link?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Spyderco-Param ... 2817569380

What a liar. He says they're already gone. Sure, that may be true in the near future, but as of right now it's false. :mad:
Yup, he's lying through his teeth
infinkc

Post by infinkc »

wow forgot about this, good thing i stopped by today. Had to dig up the email again to find it.
AlexRus

Post by AlexRus »

****, after an hour and 23 minutes it's still available. Dlt trading exclusive PM2 was sold out in 23 minutes and it had a bigger run obviously. Just can't get it :D
Doeswhateveraspidercan

I hope Spyderco reports that seller to Ebay that clown is going to keep someone who really wants one of these from getting one at a fair price directly from Spyderco.

You can’t sell something you don’t have.
Kohbanang

Post by Kohbanang »

Please give me a help, so sad sold out
lunde

Post by lunde »

I just received a UPS Ground tracking number. Nice.