Forum Knife Release Info!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
User avatar
TazKristi
Member
Posts: 2720
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:00 pm
Location: Golden, CO

Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby TazKristi » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:52 pm

See the official release information here, https://mailchi.mp/c6c207ad8254/2018-forum-knife.

*Edited to add, please click the link for details including the discount code. Please do not post the code.*

Thanks much!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.

AlexRus
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:42 am
Location: Russia, Earth

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby AlexRus » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:25 pm

TazKristi wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:52 pm
See the official release information here, https://mailchi.mp/c6c207ad8254/2018-forum-knife.

Thanks much!

Kristi
Thanks Kristi 👍

User avatar
hereiamu1
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:45 pm
Location: WA

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby hereiamu1 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:05 pm

Yippee! :D

User avatar
michaelm466
Member
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 pm
Location: Mesa, AZ

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby michaelm466 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:24 pm

What was the run size on this?

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1202
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby RamZar » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:29 pm

Per the email:

*EDITED* Please click the link for the code. - TazKristi

$161.97 on the ParaMilitary2 2018 Forum Knife (C81GPDGYS90V2), there's a limit of 2 per customer and standard shipping rates apply. How much is the standard shipping rate (guessing $13) because the Spyderco website currently says shipping is free on orders of $150+?

No link available yet but should be around 09:00am MT on Friday, October 12, 2018.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

brainfriction
Member
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:55 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA, Earth.

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby brainfriction » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Nice... so what is the inlay graphic anyway? Is it anodized aluminum or something?

User avatar
TazKristi
Member
Posts: 2720
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:00 pm
Location: Golden, CO

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby TazKristi » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:28 pm

RamZar wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:29 pm
Per the email:

*EDITED* Please click the link for the code. - TazKristi

$161.97 on the ParaMilitary2 2018 Forum Knife (C81GPDGYS90V2), there's a limit of 2 per customer and standard shipping rates apply. How much is the standard shipping rate (guessing $13) because the Spyderco website currently says shipping is free on orders of $150+?

No link available yet but should be around 09:00am MT on Friday, October 12, 2018.
Hey, RamZar:
I would appreciate it if we do not post the code itself here. I'd rather people click the link to get the code. I promise I have my reasons. I've edited your post but left most of it intact.

To answer your question about freight, the free shipping on orders of $150 is correct but it is only applicable for CONUS orders. We have members from all around the globe and many of them will see a freight charge.

Thanks much!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1202
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby RamZar » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:36 pm

TazKristi wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:28 pm
RamZar wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:29 pm
Per the email:

*EDITED* Please click the link for the code. - TazKristi

$161.97 on the ParaMilitary2 2018 Forum Knife (C81GPDGYS90V2), there's a limit of 2 per customer and standard shipping rates apply. How much is the standard shipping rate (guessing $13) because the Spyderco website currently says shipping is free on orders of $150+?

No link available yet but should be around 09:00am MT on Friday, October 12, 2018.
Hey, RamZar:
I would appreciate it if we do not post the code itself here. I'd rather people click the link to get the code. I promise I have my reasons. I've edited your post but left most of it intact.

To answer your question about freight, the free shipping on orders of $150 is correct but it is only applicable for CONUS orders. We have members from all around the globe and many of them will see a freight charge.

Thanks much!

Kristi

So, since one of the forum PM2 is $161.97 after the forum discount and the order is $150+ shipping is free to California?

Thanks.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1202
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby RamZar » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:40 pm

Any chance you can limit it to one per customer the first 24 hours after it goes on sale so that more customers can get one?
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

Bradley
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:59 am
Location: 530

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby Bradley » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:55 pm

Darn. Inconvenient for me that this was announced immediately after the yojimbo drop. Oh well, I like m4 more than s90v anyway. I'll have one in spirit.

User avatar
Spydersense
Member
Posts: 1324
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby Spydersense » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:02 pm

:cool: Thanks Kristi!
Time for another :spyder:!

-Matt

User avatar
tvenuto
Member
Posts: 3580
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 am
Location: South Baltimore

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby tvenuto » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:21 pm

Guys, the last forum Native stuck around for quite a while. The PM2 is more popular, but there is the polarizing inlay, so I have to think that those who want one will get one.

AlexRus
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:42 am
Location: Russia, Earth

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby AlexRus » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:52 am

Anyone knows how many of forum PM2s 2018 will be made?

Kohbanang
Member
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:28 am
Location: Austria (Europe)

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby Kohbanang » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:32 am

Great News THANKS KRISTI

DVC
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:06 am

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby DVC » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:36 am

👍👍👍

User avatar
MadmanR1
Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:06 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby MadmanR1 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:57 am

Very kind of you to release it on a payday - the wife doesn't notice as much with all the autopay stuff going on.

Hatchet 7419
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:15 pm

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby Hatchet 7419 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:35 pm

Is that $161 befor or after you put the code in ?

Sjucaveman
Member
Posts: 869
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:00 pm
Location: Central Mn

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby Sjucaveman » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:50 pm

Hatchet 7419 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:35 pm
Is that $161 befor or after you put the code in ?
After.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Adam

BadFish
Member
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:20 am

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby BadFish » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:15 am

Sorry for asking couldn’t find the info or seen if anyone else asked. How big is the run 1200?

User avatar
tvenuto
Member
Posts: 3580
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 am
Location: South Baltimore

Re: Forum Knife Release Info!

Postby tvenuto » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:33 pm

BadFish wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:15 am
Sorry for asking couldn’t find the info or seen if anyone else asked. How big is the run 1200?
It has been asked, no one has said.


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BadFish, Baidu [Spider], BIGSTRETCH, Bloke, cwoods, DigDug72, FullCircleHook, GarageBoy, Google [Bot], JacksonKnives, Jefft51, Liquid Cobra, martijn-, Murdoc, Mushroom, Rutger, Sjucaveman, Soulrack, stoby22, TkoK83Spy, Trp2080 and 50 guests