Spyderco Military CTS-XHP Worth it?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Doeswhateveraspidercan

Spyderco Military CTS-XHP Worth it?

Post by Doeswhateveraspidercan »

Have a chance to purchase a Spyderco Military CTS-XHP is it worth it Really Worth it? I mean I currently own a S30V Partal Serrated DLC, one in M4, and 2 in CTS-204P.

Is the CTS-XHP a grail steel that is just worth totally owning compared to the other super steels?
Last edited by Doeswhateveraspidercan on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steelcity16

Re: Spyderco Military CTS-XHP Worth it?

Post by steelcity16 »

It would certainly be worth Cutlery Shoppe doing a DLC CTS-XHP Military with Orange G10! :) *droool*
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
Doeswhateveraspidercan

Laughing yeah I know what you mean!!! The PM2's look amazing but since discovering the original Militaries I totally get why Sal made these knives.
Doeswhateveraspidercan

Well I guess I am going to find out. Just purchased it the letter V60 is laser etched in the blade a little research shows this to be a part of a collectors club. Does this add value?
rgrad80

Post by rgrad80 »

Doeswhateveraspidercan wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:15 pm
Laughing yeah I know what you mean!!! The PM2's look amazing but since discovering the original Militaries I totally get why Sal made these knives.
I agree and would say absolutely it’s worth buying.
Days without buying a Spyderco: 35

You always have a choice.