Spyderco Deals!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Mystery Flavor

Spyderco Deals!

Post by Mystery Flavor »

I just found this really excellent price on a Para3 fully serrated. It's "temporarily out of stock", but you can order and WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNLESS IT SHIPS. Which it VERY likely will if you wait. Shipped and sold by amazon, not a 3rd party.

Make sure you click to "clip" the coupon to save an extra $1.65 making it $82.12 with free shipping + tax!

https://www.amazon.com/Spyderco-Folder- ... B072N8SFBY

Enjoy guys! This is a tiny way I can try to "give back" to all the friendly humans and helpful info here! And feel free to share all the deals any of you find!! If this thread takes off I will try to keep updating it with other spyderco deals as I notice them.

:)
Mystery Flavor

Re: Spyderco Deals!

Post by Mystery Flavor »

Oh yeah, and a friendly reminder. Try to not go crazy overboard with deals and order way more than makes sense for you and your own budget. I think amazon is limiting 4 per account for this one. Also it's nice to try to leave more for others to grab before items sell out or the price changes. Just some thoughts! :D
Brown_Recluse

Post by Brown_Recluse »

Also, be careful ordering from Amazon. They're notorious for selling knock offs. This looks legit (at least the picture they're using does) but just do your homework to avoid getting duped.
CPM S90V
Maxamet
CPM-M4
M390
CPM 20CV
Lc200N
CPM-S45VN
Mystery Flavor

Post by Mystery Flavor »

Brown_Recluse wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:07 am
Also, be careful ordering from Amazon. They're notorious for selling knock offs. This looks legit (at least the picture they're using does) but just do your homework to avoid getting duped.
Yeah for sure. That is a good warning and reminder about amazon, but that is mostly only a concern with certain commonly-faked models. As far as I know I've never heard of or seen a fake para 3 anywhere, but maybe I'm wrong? Plus this having the spyder edge makes it way less likely to be faked. I'd assume most or all fakes would be plain edge since more people buy that style.

I think this one is about as close to 100% certain it will be legitimate when they arrive.