Pink/purple zome delica leads?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Woodpuppy

Pink/purple zome delica leads?

Post by Woodpuppy »

Does anyone have a lead on the pink/purple zome delica? I had one in my wishlist at BHQ but they sold out :(

Thanks!
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Re: Pink/purple zome delica leads?

Post by Doc Dan »

knivesplus.com
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Woodpuppy

Post by Woodpuppy »

Doc, it’s out of stock.
Kiteman72

Post by Kiteman72 »

Looks like they're in stock at Country Knives.
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

Try posting in the Bladeforums WTB section. Many dealers browse it and reply if they have any in stock.
Woodpuppy

Post by Woodpuppy »

Kiteman72 wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:09 pm

Thank you, I’ll keep an eye on that. Brutal price...
abbazaba wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:28 am
Try posting in the Bladeforums WTB section. Many dealers browse it and reply if they have any in stock.

I did! It’s the only post in there.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Woodpuppy wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:17 am
Kiteman72 wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:09 pm

Thank you, I’ll keep an eye on that. Brutal price...
abbazaba wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:28 am

I did! It’s the only post in there.
It isn’t the only one in there. You probably just cannot see the threads due to your membership level. Anybody can post in WTB but only gold members and higher can read it. I can see your post as well as all the others. Good luck, I hope you score one!
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

Woodpuppy wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:32 pm
Does anyone have a lead on the pink/purple zome delica? I had one in my wishlist at BHQ but they sold out :(

Thanks!
https://www.countryknives.com/shop-by-d ... frn-vg-10/
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Woodpuppy

Post by Woodpuppy »

Doc Dan wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:13 am
Woodpuppy wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:32 pm

Thanks!
https://www.countryknives.com/shop-by-d ... frn-vg-10/
Thanks Doc, it’s in my cart while I think on it. I guess I’ve been spoiled lately by being “on time” with some of the sprints/exclusives I’ve ordered. Much more convenient being able to pounce when ready instead of looking for something after the fact!!
Woodpuppy

Post by Woodpuppy »

bearfacedkiller wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:36 am
It isn’t the only one in there. You probably just cannot see the threads due to your membership level. Anybody can post in WTB but only gold members and higher can read it. I can see your post as well as all the others. Good luck, I hope you score one!

Ah, makes sense. Seemed odd that I was “first”.
Kiteman72

Post by Kiteman72 »

I agree that the Country Knives price is pretty brutal.

I (very recently, as in, haven't even got my order yet) bit the bullet and ordered a couple of Delicas from them I just couldn't find anywhere else. Just to make it sting a little more, be prepared to get hit with a 10 dollar shipping charge to boot.

To be fair tho, I'm very excited to have them coming and am thankful that Country Knives had them in stock.
Woodpuppy

Post by Woodpuppy »

Kiteman72 wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:40 am

I (very recently, as in, haven't even got my order yet) bit the bullet and ordered a couple of Delicas from them I just couldn't find anywhere else. Just to make it sting a little more, be prepared to get hit with a 10 dollar shipping charge to boot.

To be fair tho, I'm very excited to have them coming and am thankful that Country Knives had them in stock.
Yeah, beats 200% eBay pricing. It would make my little girl real happy. I bought her a 4” santoku for helping in the kitchen, she loves cooking and meal planning. She’s only 6, so she won’t be able to keep it in her space, it’ll stay with my collection in the safe. But we can take it camping and etc.
Kiteman72

Post by Kiteman72 »

Woodpuppy wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:33 pm
Kiteman72 wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:40 am

Yeah, beats 200% eBay pricing. It would make my little girl real happy. I bought her a 4” santoku for helping in the kitchen, she loves cooking and meal planning. She’s only 6, so she won’t be able to keep it in her space, it’ll stay with my collection in the safe. But we can take it camping and etc.
Hey Woodpuppy, in case you're still mulling this purchase over, I got both my orders from Country Knives and the shipping was fast and the packing was VERY good. Too many retailers think that a simple bubble mailer is enough, and frankly, it usually gets the job done, but Country Knives really packed my Spydies well.
Woodpuppy

Post by Woodpuppy »

Good to know. Now I’m really stuck; I need this one and the 52100 para 3 that just dropped; both limited runs and likely to go away fast :(