Member introduction (not so new)

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Factech

Member introduction (not so new)

Post by Factech »

Hello all,

Just saying hello again in print. I had a login long ago (Beat13) but lost access so I am starting over before the calendar contest. I have been lurking the forum for ohh...I'd say 9 years then. Strange I know, i have a tendency of not actually logging in to forums I visit. Also not much for speaking up, more for learning from all of you. I will say visiting this forum is one of my favorite things, other than taking a new Spyderco out of the box. I will try and remember to sign in more frequently!

Thank You
Mike
holeshot

Re: Member introduction (not so new)

Post by holeshot »

Welcome back to the fourm Factech!
"No matter where you go, there you are"
tvenuto

Post by tvenuto »

Welcome!
The Meat man

Post by The Meat man »

Welcome back.
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
sal

Post by sal »

Welcome back Mike.

Here on this forum, we're all students and we're all teachers. If you are going to learn, then you also have the responsibility to share your thought (teaching).

sal
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Nothing wrong with hangin back and soaking it in, I've been posting a lot less lately too, just not feeling the need to jump into every thread.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Welcome to the discussion :D
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal