Lost my rear standoff and screws PM2

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
MCFATTYCAKES

Lost my rear standoff and screws PM2

Post by MCFATTYCAKES »

I swapped scales on my PM2 and looking at it now I realized that I either forgot or lost the rear standoff and screws for my PM2. What is the best way to get some more. I know Spyderco has excellent customer service but this is totally my fault so I would like to just purchase more or do I send it in with a check? im completely lost and love my PM2, but cant use it without that stand off and screws. help!
MichaelScott

Re: Lost my rear standoff and screws PM2

Post by MichaelScott »

Send it in. Read the warranty and repair policies in your knife literature (came with it) or go to the website for the same info. Call if you are unsure.
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation
holeshot

Post by holeshot »

MCFATTYCAKES, welcome to the fourm. Yes, contact customer service and ask what you should do. Hope it works out, the PM2 is a great knife! :)
"No matter where you go, there you are"
MCFATTYCAKES

Post by MCFATTYCAKES »

Hey guys and gals, thank you for the swift reply. As i was changing after work today I saw something shiny on the floor. It was the standoff, then i found one screw under my bed and one screw in the pocket of the pants I was wearing yesterday. I am so frikkin happy. I immediately blue locktited all the screws on my PM2. Spyderco is just about the only brand I really trust aside from a few ZT's so i am beyond happy. THanks again everyone!
MichaelScott

Post by MichaelScott »

Excellent! I love it when things work out well
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation