DLC M4 Para 3 with Natural G-10

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Woodpuppy

Re: DLC M4 Para 3 with Natural G-10

Post by Woodpuppy »

Seems like the best plan is buy them all in case you want them. Keep them bnib in case you decide to sell! Like I can afford that plan :rolleyes:
legOFwhat?

Post by legOFwhat? »

Cscottsss wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:04 pm

Cool, thanks for the advice. Looks like I'm either going to have to keep it and hope it gets better or return for cash as I see they're now sold out.

Yes, I bleed blue. Lived in Lexington my whole life.
Any time. Lived in Lexington for 6 years and G-town for 2....We get a good preview of the team tonight too! Come on #9!
-Larry
Hebrews 13:6 So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”
MNOSD #0049
D4rka2nx

Post by D4rka2nx »

Seems like BladeHQ got more in stock. Do you guys think these are returns or did they receive another batch?
Woodpuppy

Post by Woodpuppy »

I was looking for info on the Caly jr on BHQ today and I swear these M4 dlc P3 exclusives were in stock for a few minutes. Was I dreaming or did a lucky few score?
Brown_Recluse

Post by Brown_Recluse »

Woodpuppy wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:33 pm
I was looking for info on the Caly jr on BHQ today and I swear these M4 dlc P3 exclusives were in stock for a few minutes. Was I dreaming or did a lucky few score?
I check periodically for this exact reason. There must be a reason that they're still listed instead of removed from BHQ all together.
CPM S90V
Maxamet
CPM-M4
M390
CPM 20CV
Lc200N
CPM-S45VN
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

I think they sometimes get a returned knife that causes the listing to show in stock for a short time before someone notices it and scoops it up.
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
GADawgFan

Post by GADawgFan »

Cscottsss wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:50 am
Got mine end of last week and have to say I'm a little disappointed. This is my first Para 3 and wow, it's perfect size for my EDC office carry.

What I'm upset about is it seems to have early lockup when opening it slowly, and not flicking it. It's not a full "lock-up" but rather it "catches".I posted a pic and a vid on another site and people claimed this is common with the Para 3. I don't understand that as none of my many PM2's have ever exhibited this trait.

Some say it will go away as the knife breaks in. I'm really having a hard time as I've never had a Spyderco come out of the box with ANY defect or issue. Should I try to get an exchange? I really want this knife but don't want one that has issues.

Were you able to verify the issue? I just purchased a Para 3 and mine does the same thing. It is only noticeable when opening slowly.