Well done Eric!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Mad Mac
Location: Northern Far West Deep East Texas in the Dirty South

Re: Well done Eric!

Post by Mad Mac »

nugi wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:08 am
As someone who likes the practicality of having several tools in the pocket but wants a good looking knife and a subtle carry, I did not find many options out there beside the Clipitool standard.
Well put. The Standard is an excellent platform for tools within the Company's expertise and comfort zone that hits an underserved market niche right in the sweet spot. You don't need no stinkin' corkscrew.
1990: Endura SE, Delica PE, Mariner, Police. 2014: ClipiTool Bottle Opener. 2015: Kitchen Knife PE, Tenacious CE, Stretch PE, Moran Drop Point, Kiwi, 2 Byrd Cara Caras, Schempp Bowie, Native 5 Forum Knife, Police SE, Tenacious SE, 4" Paring Knife, 2" Paring Knife, Terzuola Starmate. 2016: The Spyderco Story, Terzuola The Tactical Folding Knife, USN Ladybug H-1 Hawkbill SE, Black BaliYo, Yellow H-1 Salt Dragonfly 2 SE, Hennicke Ulize, Pink Native 5 PE, Renegade C23PS and C23P, Gayle Bradley 2, Terzuola Double Bevel, Gayle Bradley Air, Cricket Blue Nishjin, Centofante Memory, K2, 2 Large Lum Pink, Carey Rubicon. 2017: Dialex Battlestation, Orange Southard Positron, Gray Baliyo, Native 5 CE, Tenacious CE. 2018: Schempp EuroEdge, Eric Glesser ClipiTool Standard. 2019 Calendar Contest Reinhold Rhino CF PLN. 2022: Byrd Robin 2 Wharncliffe, Byrd Cara Cara 2 Rescue Orange, Janich Yojimbo 2 CruWear.
Motorcycle adventures in a past life.
Mom3ntuM

Re: Well done Eric!

Post by Mom3ntuM »

Mad Mac wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:21 am
nugi wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:08 am
As someone who likes the practicality of having several tools in the pocket but wants a good looking knife and a subtle carry, I did not find many options out there beside the Clipitool standard.
Well put. The Standard is an excellent platform for tools within the Company's expertise and comfort zone that hits an underserved market niche right in the sweet spot. You don't need no stinkin' corkscrew.
Hey!!! If you are a closetdrunk like me, you need one.
😂
But i guess the market decides what get made.
And i already have a corkskrew, but i want a spyderco.
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
James Dean