Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
User avatar
inkdigger
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby inkdigger » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:18 pm

I was at the keyboard at 9am sharp, it sold out in about thirty minutes.

BigGrove
Member
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:25 pm

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby BigGrove » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:47 pm

inkdigger wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:18 pm
I was at the keyboard at 9am sharp, it sold out in about thirty minutes.
That's patience to sit at the computer for 2 hours waiting for it to drop!

User avatar
inkdigger
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby inkdigger » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:52 pm

It dropped at 9am my time.

Mystery Flavor
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:52 pm

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Mystery Flavor » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:11 pm

I just want to thank RamZar for his work in constantly updating the first thread so the list is always current! It's very helpful. I just noticed you've edited it already 92 times so far. hahaha I appreciate your mindfulness to stay on top of that. :)

User avatar
Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 4399
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Spydergirl88 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:50 pm

Ditto^
:spyder: Current Favorites: Mantra 3 & Junction :spyder:

User avatar
inkdigger
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby inkdigger » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:20 pm

RamZar wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:40 pm
Sources: Spyderco Annual & Mid-Year Product Guides, SHOT Show, BLADE Show, Amsterdam Meet, SpydieWiki and various online forums.

Only new Spyderco knife models are listed (accessories, sharpners, trainers and Byrd knives are excluded) and they're broken down by those already Delivered to Spyderco Dealers from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018 or Upcoming.

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into creating, and updating this list.

User avatar
Mushroom
Member
Posts: 1079
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: Boston, Ma. U.S.A. Earth

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Mushroom » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:31 pm

Looks like the HatchetHawk is in stock at European dealers.

Would imagine it will be in stock at US dealers soon!
- Nick

and so continues the tale of the ever-changing avatar spyder...

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby RamZar » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:51 pm

Mystery Flavor wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:11 pm
I just want to thank RamZar for his work in constantly updating the first thread so the list is always current! It's very helpful. I just noticed you've edited it already 92 times so far. hahaha I appreciate your mindfulness to stay on top of that. :)

Thank you all and it’s my pleasure. Post #1 is always key to this thread to see what has already been delivered or is upcoming. I try to keep it updated as soon as possible/feasible and as accurately as possible. Mistakes happen. This is as much your thread as it’s mine.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby RamZar » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:03 pm

The Fradon Lock Exclusive Manix2 CPM-4V Marble Carbon Fiber is in stock.

Image
Image
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

koenigsegg
Member
Posts: 721
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby koenigsegg » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:01 pm

According to Keithkevinken collectors have some knives on the way, though I think only one is going to go for sale as I think the massdrop one would have been ordered months ago.

Manix2 CPM-S90V Black DLC Blade Orange FRN Cutlery Shoppe (USA)

Delica4 SG2/SUS410 Black FRN Massdrop (Japan)
Last edited by koenigsegg on Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S30V, VG10, M4, XHP, Elmax, BD1, Maxamet, 204P, H1, M390 ,K390, A11, Cruwear, Rex45

Sumdumguy
Member
Posts: 632
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:51 pm

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Sumdumguy » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:08 pm

Jade/M4 Yojimbo 2 is on ebay.

fixall
Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:45 am

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby fixall » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:30 pm

koenigsegg wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:01 pm
According to Keithkevinken collectors have some knives on the way, though I think only one is going to go for sale as I think the massdrop one would have been ordered months ago.

Manix2 CPM-S90V Black DLC Blade Orange FRN Cutlery Shoppe (USA)

Delica4 SG2/SUS410 Black FRN Massdrop (Japan)
Is there some sort of written agreement preventing collectors club members from telling us what knives they have coming are? If not... It just kind of seems like a jerk move to me to keep that info to themselves when they know popular sprints and exclusives can sell out in minutes. It’d be nice to give actual enthusiasts a heads up so they can better compete with the stupid bots resellers have set up.

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby RamZar » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:47 pm

Sumdumguy wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:08 pm
Jade/M4 Yojimbo 2 is on ebay.

BladeHQ announced that their exclusive Yojimbo2 CPM-M4 Natural G-10 will go on sale on Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 10:00am MT.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

User avatar
Crux
Member
Posts: 603
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:29 pm
Location: NC

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Crux » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:09 pm

Any updates on these?

Para3 52100 ComboEdge Peel Ply CF H.L. Dalis (USA)
Para3 CTS-XHP Stonewashed Blade Orange G-10 Cutlery Shoppe (USA)
Para3 CTS-XHP Black DLC Blade Orange G-10 Cutlery Shoppe (USA)
Can you find it and can it cut? :eek:

koenigsegg
Member
Posts: 721
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby koenigsegg » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:16 pm

fixall wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:30 pm
koenigsegg wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:01 pm
According to Keithkevinken collectors have some knives on the way, though I think only one is going to go for sale as I think the massdrop one would have been ordered months ago.

Manix2 CPM-S90V Black DLC Blade Orange FRN Cutlery Shoppe (USA)

Delica4 SG2/SUS410 Black FRN Massdrop (Japan)
Is there some sort of written agreement preventing collectors club members from telling us what knives they have coming are? If not... It just kind of seems like a jerk move to me to keep that info to themselves when they know popular sprints and exclusives can sell out in minutes. It’d be nice to give actual enthusiasts a heads up so they can better compete with the stupid bots resellers have set up.
He just found out about this list yesterday and today he did tell us which ones are coming
S30V, VG10, M4, XHP, Elmax, BD1, Maxamet, 204P, H1, M390 ,K390, A11, Cruwear, Rex45

fixall
Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:45 am

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby fixall » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:12 am

koenigsegg wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:16 pm
fixall wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:30 pm
koenigsegg wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:01 pm
According to Keithkevinken collectors have some knives on the way, though I think only one is going to go for sale as I think the massdrop one would have been ordered months ago.

Manix2 CPM-S90V Black DLC Blade Orange FRN Cutlery Shoppe (USA)

Delica4 SG2/SUS410 Black FRN Massdrop (Japan)
Is there some sort of written agreement preventing collectors club members from telling us what knives they have coming are? If not... It just kind of seems like a jerk move to me to keep that info to themselves when they know popular sprints and exclusives can sell out in minutes. It’d be nice to give actual enthusiasts a heads up so they can better compete with the stupid bots resellers have set up.
He just found out about this list yesterday and today he did tell us which ones are coming
Rereading what I wrote, I came off harsher than intended and definitely wasn't meaning to single him out. Just thought it was rather strange that there are over 100 Spyderco enthusiasts that are part of the Collectors Club and we often don't hear about when a release is about to happen until they hit the shelves or a collector decides to make a profit on the bay.

User avatar
Crux
Member
Posts: 603
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:29 pm
Location: NC

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Crux » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:17 am

fixall wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:12 am
koenigsegg wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:16 pm
fixall wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:30 pm
koenigsegg wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:01 pm
According to Keithkevinken collectors have some knives on the way, though I think only one is going to go for sale as I think the massdrop one would have been ordered months ago.

Manix2 CPM-S90V Black DLC Blade Orange FRN Cutlery Shoppe (USA)

Delica4 SG2/SUS410 Black FRN Massdrop (Japan)
Is there some sort of written agreement preventing collectors club members from telling us what knives they have coming are? If not... It just kind of seems like a jerk move to me to keep that info to themselves when they know popular sprints and exclusives can sell out in minutes. It’d be nice to give actual enthusiasts a heads up so they can better compete with the stupid bots resellers have set up.
He just found out about this list yesterday and today he did tell us which ones are coming
Rereading what I wrote, I came off harsher than intended and definitely wasn't meaning to single him out. Just thought it was rather strange that there are over 100 Spyderco enthusiasts that are part of the Collectors Club and we often don't hear about when a release is about to happen until they hit the shelves or a collector decides to make a profit on the bay.
Maybe it's just me but I don't think this is an issue. My guess is that they don't know about the Sprint runs so your best bet is to read the threads here.
Can you find it and can it cut? :eek:

koenigsegg
Member
Posts: 721
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby koenigsegg » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:44 am

Nick posted unboxing of Amalgam, Mantra 3 and McBee

https://youtu.be/zipHM_RceE0
S30V, VG10, M4, XHP, Elmax, BD1, Maxamet, 204P, H1, M390 ,K390, A11, Cruwear, Rex45

User avatar
Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 4399
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Spydergirl88 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:01 am

Nice!
:spyder: Current Favorites: Mantra 3 & Junction :spyder:

vilePossum
Member
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:03 am

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby vilePossum » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:47 am

Jup, mantra just dropped for the collector's club.


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DougC-3, Google [Bot], ladybug93 and 66 guests