Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
DirtMcGirt
Member
Posts: 439
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Location: Central IL

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby DirtMcGirt » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:02 pm

Massdrop has the earth brown s35vn Para3 up for ordering. Expected ship date is 9/26

steelcity16
Member
Posts: 1426
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:34 am

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby steelcity16 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:01 pm

DirtMcGirt wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:02 pm
Massdrop has the earth brown s35vn Para3 up for ordering. Expected ship date is 9/26

hmmm...i have $25 massdrop credit burning a hole in my virtual pocket...do I get this or hope for something interesting to come down the line??? decisions ..
Founding Member of the CRUWEAR (and 3V and 4V) NATION!

Waiting impatiently for: LC200N Native Salt, Rex45 Military, Cruwear Micarta Shaman! :eek:

Wishing for: Sprints/exclusives of some Golden-made folders in 3V and 4V. More Native and Native LW sprints/exclusives

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby RamZar » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:34 am

At some dealers:
  • Calypso Jr. Super Blue Gray FRN Sprint (Japan)
  • Brouwer CPM-S30V Titanium G-10 (Taiwan)
  • LadyBug V-Toku2/SUS410 Blue-Gray FRN Sprint (Japan)
  • Para3 CPM-S35VN Earth Brown G-10 Moteng (USA)
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

Woodpuppy
Member
Posts: 673
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Woodpuppy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:10 pm

.
Last edited by Woodpuppy on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:spyder: AUS8, M4, H1, VG10, 52100, HAP40, REX45, N690Co, CTS-BD1, CRUWEAR :spyder:

Woodpuppy
Member
Posts: 673
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Woodpuppy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:50 pm

.
Last edited by Woodpuppy on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:spyder: AUS8, M4, H1, VG10, 52100, HAP40, REX45, N690Co, CTS-BD1, CRUWEAR :spyder:

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby RamZar » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:12 pm

Woodpuppy wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:50 pm
I received an email from Knifecenter about the brown G10 s35vn para 3 and a reissue of this pm2:

Neither are new. Please check post #1 first.

The Para3 S35VN Brown G-10 has been at dealers since last week and the ParaMilitary2 S30V Black DLC Blade OD Green G-10 since February.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

Woodpuppy
Member
Posts: 673
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Woodpuppy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:57 pm

I did check, thank you; the dealer message described the pm2 release as “bringing back a popular sprint run Paramilitary 2”. So it would appear to be a second, separate production run. In my experience collectors differentiate between such as this, so I thought it a relevant distinction worthy of mention. I’ll check out of this thread now since my attempt at contribution is unwelcome.
:spyder: AUS8, M4, H1, VG10, 52100, HAP40, REX45, N690Co, CTS-BD1, CRUWEAR :spyder:

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby RamZar » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:03 pm

Woodpuppy wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:57 pm
I did check, thank you; the dealer message described the pm2 release as “bringing back a popular sprint run Paramilitary 2”. So it would appear to be a second, separate production run. In my experience collectors differentiate between such as this, so I thought it a relevant distinction worthy of mention. I’ll check out of this thread now since my attempt at contribution is unwelcome.

I just stated the facts. Everyone’s contribution is welcome.

There’s no differentiation between different batches of the same model#.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

Fng5
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:24 am

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Fng5 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:06 pm

RamZar wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:12 pm
Woodpuppy wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:50 pm
I received an email from Knifecenter about the brown G10 s35vn para 3 and a reissue of this pm2:

Neither are new. Please check post #1 first.

The Para3 S35VN Brown G-10 has been at dealers since last week and the ParaMilitary2 S30V Black DLC Blade OD Green G-10 since February.
I was looking for the od/black combo a month or so ago and fleaBay was the only place that had them, for way too much. So his post was relevant to my interest anyway.

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby RamZar » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:11 pm

Fng5 wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:06 pm
RamZar wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:12 pm
Woodpuppy wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:50 pm
I received an email from Knifecenter about the brown G10 s35vn para 3 and a reissue of this pm2:

Neither are new. Please check post #1 first.

The Para3 S35VN Brown G-10 has been at dealers since last week and the ParaMilitary2 S30V Black DLC Blade OD Green G-10 since February.
I was looking for the od/black combo a month or so ago and fleaBay was the only place that had them, for way too much. So his post was relevant to my interest anyway.
Ok.

However, there’s a separate thread (link below) on the ParaMilitary2 Black DLC S35VN with OD Green G-10. That thread started in February 2018 and updated as recently as a few minutes ago.

http://www.spyderco.com/forumII/viewtop ... =2&t=77931
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby RamZar » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:03 pm

The St. Nick's exclusive Para3 CPM-4V Black DLC Blade Red G-10 was in stock yesterday for less than an hour before being sold out.

Image
Image
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

Xander3Zero
Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Xander3Zero » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:25 pm

St Nick's looks amazing with that color combo but I am holding out for the stainless CTS-XHP! Anyone have an idea when is it supposed to drop on CS?

User avatar
inkdigger
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby inkdigger » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:04 pm

I wish they would do a Para 2 in that same Red/Back 4v configuration.

koenigsegg
Member
Posts: 721
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby koenigsegg » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:15 pm

Xander3Zero wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:25 pm
St Nick's looks amazing with that color combo but I am holding out for the stainless CTS-XHP! Anyone have an idea when is it supposed to drop on CS?
I hope this means they will re-release the PM2 Orange XHP but with stone washed blade
S30V, VG10, M4, XHP, Elmax, BD1, Maxamet, 204P, H1, M390 ,K390, A11, Cruwear, Rex45

TkoK83Spy
Member
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 pm

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby TkoK83Spy » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:21 pm

Seeing a lot of love for the PM2 here. I also love the PM2, but those of you that are such strong advocates for it, have you ever tried a Para3? I'm not trying to argue, but i know for me personally, that stubby blade on the Para3 is easier to have precise control of my cuts than the longer blade of the PM2. Never thought I'd say that after buying (2) PM2's before my first Para 3
Currently have 11 :spyder: 's in 9 different steels!

User avatar
inkdigger
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby inkdigger » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:15 pm

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:21 pm
Seeing a lot of love for the PM2 here. I also love the PM2, but those of you that are such strong advocates for it, have you ever tried a Para3? I'm not trying to argue, but i know for me personally, that stubby blade on the Para3 is easier to have precise control of my cuts than the longer blade of the PM2. Never thought I'd say that after buying (2) PM2's before my first Para 3
Yes, I bought one and still have it, however...I still prefer the PM2 personally. It just fits my hand like a glove.

koenigsegg
Member
Posts: 721
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby koenigsegg » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:26 pm

I have 2x para 3... 4x para2 and I want more pm2
S30V, VG10, M4, XHP, Elmax, BD1, Maxamet, 204P, H1, M390 ,K390, A11, Cruwear, Rex45

cornfed
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:04 pm

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby cornfed » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:18 pm

I'd love more PM2 runs, especially the BBS m390 version. I love that blue (their shipping cost sucks though).

koenigsegg
Member
Posts: 721
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby koenigsegg » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:49 am

cornfed wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:18 pm
I'd love more PM2 runs, especially the BBS m390 version. I love that blue (their shipping cost sucks though).
I know DLT is going to release the 20CV today at 11AM cst but I wish they would do the M390 Red G10 again
S30V, VG10, M4, XHP, Elmax, BD1, Maxamet, 204P, H1, M390 ,K390, A11, Cruwear, Rex45

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Spyderco 2018 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby RamZar » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:08 pm

The DLT Trading exlcusive ParaMilitary2 CPM-20CV Tan G-10 sold out very quickly this morning.

Image
Image
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Joey, Mr Blonde, Pelagic, Wartstein and 58 guests