SpyderThrowers ETA?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Candyman

Re: SpyderThrowers ETA?

Post by Candyman »

Demon85z wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:30 pm
KnickKnackCity wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:49 pm
Bump to find out whatever happened with these? (Also to relive the gif hilarity) Obviously some QC issue was identified, but I am not sure I ever got the story on whats up. I hope this project doesn't get left behind...
I'm with you on this. Any word?
I might be confused on the question but if we are talking about the 3 different sized throwing knives then these have been released.

Rich
Think for yourself
KnickKnackCity

Post by KnickKnackCity »

Edit* Looks like these are finally available again
Demon85z

Post by Demon85z »

They still aren't available from SFO online tho. I've seen them at dealers for months and months. Was thinking maybe just the first batch made it out and were still around at dealers and there was an issue getting more for a reason or another.
:bug-red-white I collect them all, and use them all! I use the excuse, "I'm trying to find the perfect one", but in reality, they are all perfect in their own way!
JohnAPA

Post by JohnAPA »

KnickKnackCity wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:59 am
Edit* Looks like these are finally available again
Where?
PStone

Post by PStone »

Knifeworks
Spyderman91

Post by Spyderman91 »

No lie... I bought a set of medium throwers because I thought they looked amazing, and I wanted to get into the art of throwing knives.

I brought them along my twenty mile hike in Yosemite, as well as, the Shaman but didn't get a chance to throw them at a target :(
But the shaman got plenty of use out there in the high sierras!
My buddy might be kind enough to lend me some stumps, playing around with dartboard at work has rekindled my interest in throwing knives.
It is just fun to stick something sharp to a target, and can't wait to officially break them in.

If anyone is wondering about the quality, they are legit and feel excellent in the hand. Sheath feels high quality, but you shouldn't expect less cause it's Spyderco.