A quest for Sal ! Do you like CPM-Cru Wear ?! Well...you'd be blown away by this one...

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
delican_38

Re: A quest for Sal ! Do you like CPM-Cru Wear ?! Well...you'd be blown away by this one...

Post by delican_38 »

I'm in, especially if we're talking a Delica in SRS15
:spyder: Spyderco collector since 2011
HammerHill

Re: A quest for Sal ! Do you like CPM-Cru Wear ?! Well...you'd be blown away by this one...

Post by HammerHill »

I'd be in for a Dragonfly, and possibly a Delica as well depending on the color.
Slumblor

Post by Slumblor »

I kinda like that 70's green. Not a huge fan of the goldenrod, I prefer something a bit more subtle. But that's not to say I wouldn't buy this in goldenrod, I'd still be all over it.
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

Translucent FRN is out of the question right? Limited to FRCP?
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Resistance is futile for me, I'm in, any color, any material :D
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
ZMW

Post by ZMW »

Another vote for 70's Green
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

I'm down for one in a Delica/Endura or perhaps Stretch.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
PayneTrain

Post by PayneTrain »

I stopped reading after "Japanese". Blue G10 Delica in this steel please. And thank you.
<3
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

I like the green too. I think I will make a poll thread to see which is more popular, the green or the goldenrod.
attila

Post by attila »

Surfingringo wrote:I like the green too. I think I will make a poll thread to see which is more popular, the green or the goldenrod.
Make sure to include the samples of the colors.
Have: old S30V Native, HAP40 Endura, ZDP DF2, S110V Manix LW, Cru-wear Para 3, SE H1 DF2, S90V Native 5, K390 Urban, SE Pac Salt, P.I.T.S., XHP Manix LW, SB Caly 3, B70P, PMA11, K03, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix LW, Swick, AEB-L Urban, KC Cruwear Manix, M390 PM2, Mantra 2, CruCarta Shaman, M390 Manix, K390 Police 4, S90V Manix LW, Rex 45 Manix LW, 20CV Manix, Rex 45 Lil’Native, Shaman, C208GP, Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Manix, M4 Chief, Z-max!!!

Want: SPY27, K490, Swick 5
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

attila wrote:
Surfingringo wrote:I like the green too. I think I will make a poll thread to see which is more popular, the green or the goldenrod.
I was going to reference page 3 of this thread. I'll try to find a color sample of the green on that Suzuki .
attila

Post by attila »

Surfingringo wrote:
attila wrote:
I was going to reference page 3 of this thread. I'll try to find a color sample of the green on that Suzuki .

Very good.

You might try looking up 70s Triumphs or color palettes that have said color, as that's where the color stems from.
Have: old S30V Native, HAP40 Endura, ZDP DF2, S110V Manix LW, Cru-wear Para 3, SE H1 DF2, S90V Native 5, K390 Urban, SE Pac Salt, P.I.T.S., XHP Manix LW, SB Caly 3, B70P, PMA11, K03, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix LW, Swick, AEB-L Urban, KC Cruwear Manix, M390 PM2, Mantra 2, CruCarta Shaman, M390 Manix, K390 Police 4, S90V Manix LW, Rex 45 Manix LW, 20CV Manix, Rex 45 Lil’Native, Shaman, C208GP, Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Manix, M4 Chief, Z-max!!!

attila

Post by attila »

Hey, Lance, was this the kind of goldenrod shade you were going for?

IMG_2841.JPG
IMG_2841.JPG (28.99 KiB) Viewed 3829 times

Bloke

Post by Bloke »

Just a thought ... Zome of some description? :confused:
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Right on Bloke. I have a soft spot for anything black and yellow. Some black and yellow zome would make me happy. I doubt others would share my excitement however.

Unfortunately picking one color everybody likes is hard enough. Picking a zome combo would be that much harder.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

Well, I am not really a fan of the mustard or the pale olive green. Now a sage green would be nice and of the two (green or yellow) this would be my pick. Orange yellow would be fine, too. I also like Case Knife yellow.

I would rather see Old Glory Blue or or blood orange.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Holland

Post by Holland »

Yes! I'll do the same as the previous runs

1 stretch
2 delicas
3 dragonfys

lol
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
swigert

Post by swigert »

Definitely in Sal. Question: can we get these in g10? Could this be the replacement for the super gold?
OkanSeven

Post by OkanSeven »

Oh yeah I'm in for a delica
:spyder: CO1 Worker 2014 Sprint(x2)-Southard-Myrtle-PM2 S110v-Sage 5-Sliverax-Lum Tanto FB Sprint-Dragonfly 2 ZDP-189-Delica 4 G-10-Manix 2 FW-Endura 4-Tasman-Roadie-Delica 2 Stainless-Tenacious Turtle-Bug :spyder:

Dreaming for a Pacific Salt 2 FFG LC200n and a
Manix 2 XL back lock
qazy

Post by qazy »

SRS15 is awesome as well as R2 since we are talking abt Japanese PM. I would really like some Spidies in any of them.

And since we are here, Blue 2 (Aogami #2) monosteel blade would be awsome as well.