Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
User avatar
KnickKnackCity
Member
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:57 am
Location: Denver, Colorado U.S.A. Earth

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby KnickKnackCity » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:53 pm

Honestly I feel like trying to balance, having it fall, then picking up placing it again is like 90% of my knife photography. I bet its hilarious to see me fumbling around doing it :)
Last edited by KnickKnackCity on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mushroom
Member
Posts: 1060
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: Boston, Ma. U.S.A. Earth

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Mushroom » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:57 pm

elena86 wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:28 pm
Mushroom wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:56 pm
Just after some rain!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0sT0dFZ.jpg[img]

Hei Nick ... that pic is awesome mate ! How do you like the Sage5 ?
Thanks, Marius! I'm pretty sure they were honey mushrooms.
I'm a big fan of the Sage 5. The ergonomics are great for me and I love the wire clip, really carries well in pocket. The compression lock is executed well on this knife too. :spyder:
- Nick

and so continues the tale of the ever-changing avatar spyder...

The Meat man
Member
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby The Meat man » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:52 pm

image-2018-10-26.jpg
- Connor

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom." (Psalm 111:10 & Proverbs 9:10)

User avatar
Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 4342
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Spydergirl88 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:07 pm

Hey guys just wanted to remind yall to submit some photos before Sunday evening :D
:spyder: Current Favorites: Mantra 3 & Junction :spyder:

User avatar
bearfacedkiller
Member
Posts: 7924
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:22 pm
Location: hiding in the woods...

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby bearfacedkiller » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:30 pm

Image
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?

User avatar
KnickKnackCity
Member
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:57 am
Location: Denver, Colorado U.S.A. Earth

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby KnickKnackCity » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:10 pm

Image

User avatar
Filoso-
Member
Posts: 563
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:38 am
Location: Madrid, Spain.

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Filoso- » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:42 am

Image

User avatar
dreadpirate
Member
Posts: 708
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:42 pm

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby dreadpirate » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:58 am

I really enjoy this thread.

User avatar
abbazaba
Member
Posts: 2423
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: New England

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby abbazaba » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:32 pm

Image

User avatar
anycal
Member
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:40 pm
Location: California

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby anycal » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:53 pm

Image
Peter

ladybug93
Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby ladybug93 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:24 pm

Image

User avatar
Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 4342
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Spydergirl88 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:27 pm

Thanks everyone!
First place
abbazaba wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:32 pm
Image
Runner up
ladybug93 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:24 pm
Image
:spyder: Current Favorites: Mantra 3 & Junction :spyder:

User avatar
abbazaba
Member
Posts: 2423
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: New England

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby abbazaba » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:59 am

Thank you SG! Looking forward to another week of great pics!

ladybug93
Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby ladybug93 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:16 am

cool! thank you! i read that the winner/runner up selects the next week’s winner... is that still how this works? if you’re one of those two, do you not submit for the following week? thanks.

User avatar
Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 4342
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby Spydergirl88 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:28 am

ladybug93 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:16 am
cool! thank you! i read that the winner/runner up selects the next week’s winner... is that still how this works? if you’re one of those two, do you not submit for the following week? thanks.
First place is the judge and they select the winner for the week, runner up acts as judge if first place is unable to select a winner. More info is in the very first post on the first page of the thread. As far as I know runner ups can still submit
:spyder: Current Favorites: Mantra 3 & Junction :spyder:

User avatar
legOFwhat?
Member
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:58 am
Location: Kentucky; Earth

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby legOFwhat? » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:06 am

Image
-Larry.

"He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls." Proverbs 25:28

User avatar
anycal
Member
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:40 pm
Location: California

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby anycal » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:13 am

Same knife as last week from CA, this one from CO and 12000 ft higher,

Image
Peter

User avatar
abbazaba
Member
Posts: 2423
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: New England

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby abbazaba » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:47 am

Spydergirl88 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:28 am
ladybug93 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:16 am
cool! thank you! i read that the winner/runner up selects the next week’s winner... is that still how this works? if you’re one of those two, do you not submit for the following week? thanks.
First place is the judge and they select the winner for the week, runner up acts as judge if first place is unable to select a winner. More info is in the very first post on the first page of the thread. As far as I know runner ups can still submit
Yes, please still submit ladybug93. Your picture was great last week!

ladybug93
Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby ladybug93 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:50 pm

abbazaba wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:47 am
Spydergirl88 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:28 am
ladybug93 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:16 am
cool! thank you! i read that the winner/runner up selects the next week’s winner... is that still how this works? if you’re one of those two, do you not submit for the following week? thanks.
First place is the judge and they select the winner for the week, runner up acts as judge if first place is unable to select a winner. More info is in the very first post on the first page of the thread. As far as I know runner ups can still submit
Yes, please still submit ladybug93. Your picture was great last week!
thank you both. i did read the rules on the first post and just wanted to make sure i understood correctly and find out if i could still post this week.

here’s my submission for this week.
Image

DirtMcGirt
Member
Posts: 423
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Location: Central IL

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Postby DirtMcGirt » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:45 am

Image


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aseedhouse, Capt'n Boatsalot, cornfed, Google [Bot], koenigsegg, MacLaren, Sharp Guy, Spydergirl88, Tucson Tom, wrdwrght and 54 guests