Paramiltary 2 sticking lock

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
bearfacedkiller

Re: Paramiltary 2 sticking lock

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I assumed you and Awa54 were playing coy (if that is the correct use of that phrase?) but I just get a little quick on the draw when it comes to misinformation. I didn’t want folks looking for screws that aren’t there. ;)
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

bearfacedkiller wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:30 pm
I assumed you and Awa54 were playing coy (if that is the correct use of that phrase?) but I just get a little quick on the draw when it comes to misinformation. I didn’t want folks looking for screws that aren’t there. ;)
:)
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
awa54

Post by awa54 »

What?!? Darby, how could you ever expect sarcasm or subterfuge from our outstandingly upstanding brother Alex, let alone my own august personage??

:D
-David

still more knives than sharpening stones...
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Of course my fine brothers were offering nothing but sincerity. My mistake. :cool:

Sorry, sometimes subtleties (and often not so subtle subtleties) are lost on my often overly literal mind. :o :D

With that in mind I will just assume that our friends comment was in jest and flew over my head. ;)
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
awa54

Post by awa54 »

bearfacedkiller wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:31 am
Of course my fine brothers were offering nothing but sincerity. My mistake. :cool:

Sorry, sometimes subtleties (and often not so subtle subtleties) are lost on my often overly literal mind. :o :D

With that in mind I will just assume that our friends comment was in jest and flew over my head. ;)

That's a very reasonable interpretation :)

Thanks for shining up Bloke's and my footprints there! ;)
-David

still more knives than sharpening stones...
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

awa54 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:32 am
bearfacedkiller wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:31 am

That's a very reasonable interpretation :)

Thanks for shining up Bloke's and my footprints there! ;)
I’m just relieved we got to the crux of the matter. :rolleyes:
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin