Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Welcome to the forum, FinalFrontier!
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

A trio of "LADIES" :D are coming my way. You can't get just one and these will actually be my first three.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

xceptnl wrote:A trio of "LADIES" :D are coming my way. You can't get just one and these will actually be my first three.
Bug set? :D
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Used foliage green PM1 D2 out for delivery.
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

I just received a used blue Delica today. I've bought them as gifts for other people but this is the first one that I've owned myself. I'm doing to try carrying it as a second knife in addition to my primary folder. (Today the primary folder is a Para2 in red dyed digicam.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

DougC-3 wrote:Bug set? :D
Nope. 3 Ladybugs..... all different flavors.
*Landon*
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

DougC-3 wrote:Used foliage green PM1 D2 out for delivery.
Great knife. Users are great too, you can experiment with different home done finishes if the original is discolored or tarnished. Share pics when it arrives.
*Landon*
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

xceptnl wrote:Great knife. Users are great too, you can experiment with different home done finishes if the original is discolored or tarnished. Share pics when it arrives.
Ok, and we want to see the Labybugs too!
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

DougC-3 wrote:Ok, and we want to see the Labybugs too!
You know it. When the infestation hits, I will be sure to share the chaos.
*Landon*
noseoil

Post by noseoil »

Endura super blue.
FCM415

Post by FCM415 »

SB Stretch arrives today!
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.
-Leonard Nimoy
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

xceptnl wrote:You know it. When the infestation hits, I will be sure to share the chaos.
lol, aphids beware!
jalcon

Post by jalcon »

Trying to pull the trigger on the blue domino!
Spydersense

Post by Spydersense »

I traded my Benchmade 300-1 for these three:

I should have them by Thursday. :)
Time for another :spyder:!

-Matt
Buendia518

Post by Buendia518 »

I just traded my black caly 3.5 for a zdp Stretch, it's a little bittersweet but I have more calys to ease the pain
markg

Post by markg »

Got an orange Delica... LOST in the mail at the moment. Left Columbus OH over a week ago and tracking just disappears. Of course shipping with USPS is wonderful until something is lost then there is no accountablity or resolution...
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Spydersense wrote:I traded my Benchmade 300-1 for these three:
Excellent trade IMO. You got the better of that deal. VG-10, H1 and Superblue will make such a well rounded EDC package. Not everyone carries 3 knives at once, but those would barely be noticeable. I would bet the weight of those 3 equals the 300-1.
*Landon*
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

My foliage green Para Military1 D2 got here just as the sun was going down yesterday, so I'll post a pick later today.

Lately we've had some mailmen who literally sort the mail with their truck, or what I call the Betsy Bug method. They deliver to a couple of boxes, turn around, go back and fill a few they missed, turn around, come back... well, you get the idea. Yesterday he came by and delivered our mail (envelopes only) and the mail for a several houses down the street, turned around and drove back by, pretending he didn't see me waving at him. He finally came back a half hour later and delivered my two packages -- the other one was Flitz and a Frog Oil kit from Amazon :)
FishCop

Post by FishCop »

Pingo in DOC orange.
FCM415

Post by FCM415 »

Flitz is AWESOME Doug. It's a polish, protectant, even a mild scratch remover. It can remove rust, corrosion such as a patina... Can even use it as a strop compound. I use it to treat my blades which keeps it looking polished and protected from corrosion i.e. water beads off of it, I polish the pivot area such as the tang and bronze washers for a smoother action, treat the metal liners to prevent rust. It works on a lot of stuff around the house too. I also have a modest watch collection and I polish the watch and bracelet with it.

No I dont work for Flitz haha, I just think its an excellent product that everyone should try.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.
-Leonard Nimoy