Have Gunting-Will Travel! Bram out of town!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
BRAM

Have Gunting-Will Travel! Bram out of town!

Post by BRAM »

OK..just so you don't think I abandoned anyone..Andy and I are on our way very soon ( this Saturday the 5th) to the US Border Patrol..we'll be gone over a week..( yes teaching GUNTING) and I'll be back here online May 14..

of course then its off to Vermont and then Israel -yes..Commandments of Steel and Gunting teaching..be home again June 3...till the Blade Show..

OK?

There's lots of good people here and all of you MBC forumites are great! So I now you won't miss me too much!!!!
bladebroker

Post by bladebroker »

Bram,

Good luck on your trips. Please tell Guy hello for me when you get over there too. More than a few of us are looking forward to our "get together" Saturday night of the Blade Show in Atlanta. I am doing some RECON for a great Sushi Bar near the venue in case that is what everybody wants (hand raised).

My son lives near there so he will be of some help to me on this also. Do you know yet where you will be staying? Follow up with me later if you like.

Terry Prichard aka thebladebroker

http://stores.andale.com/bladebroker

ps: I just got word I have 3 serrated Guntings in route to me today. I didn't know they were out already. What a nice surprise. Thank you Bram and Sal.
BRAM

Post by BRAM »

Ok I leave in a couple of days again..
Green Mountains here I come!!
then sunny Israel..
then Hotlanta..