Super slow on Android?

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
Evil D

Super slow on Android?

Post by Evil D »

Just seeing if this is just me and my network. Seems really slow to open anything and especially to post. I'm on Android 7/Chrome. Anyone else?
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
Sharp Guy

Re: Super slow on Android?

Post by Sharp Guy »

No problems here on my Galaxy S6 or Tab S2 both using Chrome.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

I'm posting this on my Android 6.0.1 Nexus 7 using chrome just to check the speed and so far it seems normal. Using my laptop, things have been a little slow lately but I thought it was probably my provider, ATT. Of course I'm sure you know that if you post between midnight and 12:30 AM it's like wading in deep molasses... uphill ;) (Edit: Central time)
Last edited by DougC-3 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

It may just be my stupid network, it seems to be intermittent. I know some parts of town are sketchy but it seemed like the last few days the forum has been crazy slow on my phone no matter where I'm at.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
mattman

Post by mattman »

I've been getting random occurrences, but if I back out, and go into another thread, it's usually fine.
Probably two or three times a session, regardless of the time...