The only thing we have to fear is change itself.

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
DougC-3

The only thing we have to fear is change itself.

Post by DougC-3 »

Is it just me, or was there previously a line separating each topic post from the posts above and below it? Now, on my laptop at least, it seems that there is nothing between the posts unless the one above has a signature, in which case there is a line above the signature as usual but nothing below the signature, which to me makes it look like the signature goes with the post below.

I know... if this is all we've got to worry about, we're in pretty good shape :D
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
DougC-3

Re: The only thing we have to fear is change itself.

Post by DougC-3 »

All is well -- the gray backgrounds and separating white lines are back now :)
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Hi Doug,
We didn't change anything so it might have been something on your side. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. :) Glad all is well and hopefully it stays that way.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

FWIW, I've noticed something similar when using my Chromebook at times. However, I've found that it is due to a temporary lapse in my wireless connection and causes the page to load very slowly.
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

TazKristi wrote:Hi Doug,
We didn't change anything so it might have been something on your side. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. :) Glad all is well and hopefully it stays that way.

Kristi
It must have been on my end.