Spyderco Factory Outlet Open to Walk-In Customers Starting 5/9
May 7, 2020
We are excited to announce the Spyderco Factory Outlet store will be opening to walk-in customers starting Saturday 5/9 at 10 am! To ensure the safety of our customers, our crew, and their loved ones, we have instituted some new health and safety protocols for walk-in visitors.
Please know that we respect your personal freedoms; however, you will only be allowed entry as a walk-in customer if you follow these protocols. If you choose not to, we encourage you to take advantage of other purchasing options, including our curbside pick-up service or online ordering through Spyderco.com.
- All walk-in customers will receive a non-contact temperature check. Customers with a temperature or who are displaying other symptoms of illness will be asked to come back when they are no longer experiencing symptoms.
- All customers and Spyderco staff must wear masks or face coverings at all times. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Only 10 people will be allowed in the SFO store at a time, including both customers and Spyderco staff. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Only 10 customers will be allowed to wait in the atrium at any one time.
- Customers must practice social distancing, maintaining a distance of six feet between each other at all times. Please use the floor markings as a guide. Families and other small groups shopping together will be allowed to remain together as a group.
- All customers must use hand sanitizer prior to entering SFO. Hand sanitizer will be available for customer use throughout their entire visit.
- The SFO staff has established no-contact and minimal-contact processes for customers to safely handle products and complete their purchases. Please respect and follow all SFO staff instructions during your visit.
- The SFO staff has also established procedures for non-contact knife sharpening services as well as drop-off and pick- up for Warranty & Repair services.
- If at any point a customer refuses to abide by these policies or displays symptoms of illness, he or she will be asked to leave the premises.
- Special hours for high-risk individuals will be available Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 am-10 am.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation, and look forward to seeing you in the store again soon!