Thread: What a difference!

Spyderco Forum Registered User MacLaren's Avatar

What a difference!

Ill be the first to say that Spyderco produces an extremely sharp knife out of the box. But, I just had my Vallotton,Caly3.5&Manix 2 XL taken to the next level. I happened to be cruising the net one day when I happened across some very nice pics of some sharpened an polished blades. I then noticed the author offered a service in his signature. Well, I had to have that done so, I sent an email and the next thing ya know the knives are in the mail. Fast forward a few days later.....and man oh man, do they look great and cut so very good! Its like they are just so sharp and cut so very "easy" I am really pleased with the work Jason Bosman aka Mr. Edgy did for me.

Manix 2 XL
    Vallotton, Caly3.5,Manix 2 XL (gifted to bro),Military Camo/DLC,Domino Blue,Manix 2 XL CF S90v, Manix 2 S110V, Mule Team#19 K390,Manix 2 XL DLC,Rock Lobster
    SpyderNation #31

Caly 3.5

Vallotton, Caly3.5,Manix 2 XL (gifted to bro),Military Camo/DLC,Domino Blue,Manix 2 XL CF S90v, Manix 2 S110V, Mule Team#19 K390,Manix 2 XL DLC,Rock Lobster
    SpyderNation #31

Vallotton

SpyderNation #31

These pics do not do Jason justice guys- Its been hard for me to get the right pics. I may get my wife to help me tonight with some better pics.
    SpyderNation #31

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    Very nice edges!
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    Very nice edges!
    Thanx Spencer. First time I've ever had an edge like this or knives this nice period lol. I reckon I get a little excited about it lol.
    SpyderNation #31