Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Military (camo/dlc)

Spyderco Forum Registered User MacLaren's Avatar

New Military (camo/dlc)

Was waiting for me in the mail box......man, what can I say? This Spydey is off the chain!
    Major props to the Cutlery Shoppe and USPS. I received it very well packaged- came with a Spyderco 2014 product guide,2 business cards as well as 2 mini tootsie pops
    The only thing that didn't come was the edge u cation paper. Now, on with the show.....
    Vallotton, Caly3.5,Manix 2 XL (gifted to bro),Military Camo/DLC,Domino Blue,Manix 2 XL CF S90v, Manix 2 S110V, Mule Team#19 K390,Manix 2 XL DLC,Rock Lobster
    SpyderNation #31

Vallotton, Caly3.5,Manix 2 XL (gifted to bro),Military Camo/DLC,Domino Blue,Manix 2 XL CF S90v, Manix 2 S110V, Mule Team#19 K390,Manix 2 XL DLC,Rock Lobster
    SpyderNation #31

SpyderNation #31

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    I really love those shots
    Own: C81GPBN2, C11FPGY
    Wanted: C01GPGR, C180GP

Spyderco Forum Registered User Ned's Avatar
    Cool...
    C101PBL2, C54GPBN, C154PBK, MGREP, JGGYP, C75P3, C36TIP, C113GPGY, C127GPOR, C85GPBL, C11SBK, C10SBK, C11TR, C10TR, C28S (Wharncliffe mod), C11TIPD, C12GS, FB15P, C110GPBL, C85GP2, C141CFP, FB14P3Z, C123GPBL, C88PYL, KO4PBK, C105BMP

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places...Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God." Ephesians 6:12-13

Quote Originally Posted by bornagainprimative View Post
    I really love those shots
    Thanx man. Im not too good at takin pics, but its hard not to like that Spydey.
    btw, forgot to mention that this Military was born April 2014. Pretty much hot off the press!
    SpyderNation #31

Really nice, MacLaren! You have quite a nice collection forming!
    DLC Paramilitary 2 S30V, Manix 2 S30V hollow ground, Delica 4 stainless with custom engraving, green frn delica 4 ffg, blue frn delica 4 ffg, orange frn endura 4 ffg, Gayle Bradley

Thanx Paddy! I really appreciate that man.
    I've just been buying what catches my eye. No rhym or reason as you can tell lol....But all the same I'm pretty dog gone happy with it.
    SpyderNation #31

Ya know guys, this Military makes me think more so than others (with maybe the exception of the Manix 2XL) that I have a deadly weapon in my hands. Its pretty dang wicked!
    SpyderNation #31

Could you do some shots of the manix xl along with the military?
    Next Spyderco: Worker Sprint, Lightweight Manix 2 S110V

Quote Originally Posted by swigert View Post
    Could you do some shots of the manix xl along with the military?
    The Manix 2XL and the others are in Michigan being sharpened and polished by Jason Bosman (Mr. Edgy)
    Soon as they come back, I'll get right on it.
    SpyderNation #31

Great pics and greater knife even! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by josemfuente View Post
    Great pics and greater knife even! Congrats!
    Thanx so much. I'm really glad I went with it. It'll be going with us to Charleston to the beach Monday. Which is good because the rest are in Michigan
    Last edited by MacLaren; 05-09-2014 at 05:57 PM.
    SpyderNation #31

Quote Originally Posted by MacLaren View Post
    Ya know guys, this Military makes me think more so than others (with maybe the exception of the Manix 2XL) that I have a deadly weapon in my hands. Its pretty dang wicked!
    Hell yeah, it IS a weapon. A weapon you don't have to find ammo for either!
    DLC Paramilitary 2 S30V, Manix 2 S30V hollow ground, Delica 4 stainless with custom engraving, green frn delica 4 ffg, blue frn delica 4 ffg, orange frn endura 4 ffg, Gayle Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy B View Post
    Hell yeah, it IS a weapon. A weapon you don't have to find ammo for either!
    Ha! That's an excellent point! Hadn't thought of that. I still love a good .45 though
    SpyderNation #31

I do too...when you can find ammo for it. I can't believe it's still crazy hard to find it, and when you do, it's priced out of sight. Sorry to get off topic, lol!

Spyderco Forum Registered User RadioactiveSpyder's Avatar
    Excellent choice MacLaren! Use it in good health! Amazingly, I don't have one of those in my pack of them but I did just pick up the PM2 version recently. Slice on! Cheers, Radioactive
    It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. Stephen King

Spyderco Forum Registered User TheFactor's Avatar
    Sweetness !! Congrats !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactiveSpyder View Post
    Excellent choice MacLaren! Use it in good health! Amazingly, I don't have one of those in my pack of them but I did just pick up the PM2 version recently. Slice on! Cheers, Radioactive
    Thank you sir. Its a really cool knife. So big and sharp, yet soooo light! The PM2's are awesome.
    SpyderNation #31

Quote Originally Posted by TheFactor View Post
    Sweetness !! Congrats !!!!
    Thank you sir. Ya know, I say Im gonna get this knife next or that knife next, but I really don't know till I get ready to do it. But, that being said, I am really diggin' on the Szabo Folder.....Im thinkin it will look great placed along side the Vallotton...
    SpyderNation #31