Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Military (camo/dlc)

Spyderco Forum Registered User TheFactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLaren View Post
    Thank you sir. Ya know, I say Im gonna get this knife next or that knife next, but I really don't know till I get ready to do it. But, that being said, I am really diggin' on the Szabo Folder.....Im thinkin it will look great placed along side the Vallotton...
    So true sometimes we have our sights on a certain knife and we get sidetracked lol .

Spyderco Forum Registered User MacLaren's Avatar
    I reckon this Millie truly belongs to me know lol, as I just cut myself with it opening my little girls presents. I'll swear that things sharp.....
    Vallotton, Caly3.5,Manix 2 XL (gifted to bro),Military Camo/DLC,Domino Blue,Manix 2 XL CF S90v, Manix 2 S110V, Mule Team#19 K390,Manix 2 XL DLC,Rock Lobster
    SpyderNation #31

Spyderco Forum Registered User MacLaren's Avatar
    I just thought...when I was in Mahoney's looking at the different Spydey's, the salesman had mentioned that he had been bitten by every Spyderco he bought. And this guy likes knives and has a few. Made me feel better lol.
    Vallotton, Caly3.5,Manix 2 XL (gifted to bro),Military Camo/DLC,Domino Blue,Manix 2 XL CF S90v, Manix 2 S110V, Mule Team#19 K390,Manix 2 XL DLC,Rock Lobster
    SpyderNation #31