Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Midnight Blue Dragonfly 2 Super Blue

Spyderco Forum Registered User Spydersense's Avatar
    Hey Ted, I took an updated pic. Here it is after a month in and out of my pocket:

It still looks the same to me. If the color seems off, it's because the previous pic was taken with an actual camera, and this one was with my phone's camera. Also, the lighting is a bit different this time.
    Time for another !

-Matt

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Spydersense View Post
    Funny you should mention the SB Stretch. I just got one yesterday and will more than likely be dyeing it within the next few days. Any color suggestions?

The collector number thing is interesting. How many numbered knives are there? I got my knife from Howe's and I didn't realize at first when I ordered it that it was the numbered version.
    Sorry I didn't see your reply post until now. I like the colour blue that you have on your Dragonfly and might dye my Stretch that colour too or perhaps my own SB Dragonfly. I was kind of hoping for an update of how your colouring holds up over the long term before attempting a dye job myself. So how is the dye holding up so far?

Quote Originally Posted by ManixFan View Post
    Sorry I didn't see your reply post until now. I like the colour blue that you have on your Dragonfly and might dye my Stretch that colour too or perhaps my own SB Dragonfly. I was kind of hoping for an update of how your colouring holds up over the long term before attempting a dye job myself. So how is the dye holding up so far?
    Oooops, I hadn't got to the end of the thread when I posted previously and hadn't seen your updated photo. The colour still looks great!

Hello.

Great mod. I like this blue color.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards.