Thread: Use that knife!

Spyderco Forum Registered User

Use that knife!

After completely reprofiling my Gayle Bradley folder, I couldn't be happier with it. Really nice, classy knife...almost TOO nice to use hard. Let me tell you, that knife is meant to be used! I've had it with me on the job everyday since I received it. I work construction, and it is hard on tools and equipment. As nice as this knife is, if you have one and are in the fence about really using it, don't be! It is far and away the BEST knife I have ever owned or used at work. Additionally, I love showing it off. A looker that is very high performance!
    DLC Paramilitary 2 S30V, Manix 2 S30V hollow ground, Delica 4 stainless with custom engraving, green frn delica 4 ffg, blue frn delica 4 ffg, orange frn endura 4 ffg, Gayle Bradley

I work in a similar field and I find the Military works better for me..the Cruwear Millie goes to work with me the most followed by the M4 Millie..

It really is an amazing knife and piece of art...
    Next Spyderco: Worker Sprint, Lightweight Manix 2 S110V

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    The gayle bradley is my go to at work as well
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User jmh58's Avatar
    "Tools.. NOT Jewels".. All my edc knives (I do have more safe queens that I care to admit) are used for the task at hand.. I dont have beater/Sunday knives in the edc rotation.. John
    A great rabbit chase ends with a.. BANG!!!

Never too old to relive your youth!!

Life is to short to carry a cheap knife!!!

I only buy knives im gonna use. I don't "get" collecting them but to each their own.

Spyderco Forum Registered User RadioactiveSpyder's Avatar
    All right, this knife is fast approaching the top of my to-buy-next list!! Between Holland's and Chuck's pics, it's too much peer pressure!
    It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. Stephen King