Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picked up a Endura 4 light weight VG-10 grey

Spyderco Forum Registered User TheFactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    An Endura is in my back pocket 99% of the time. Great knife.
    Great choice , I think the Endura has one sexy blade !

Another picture to give the Endura some much deserved love : )

The fun picture : ) after taking my Endura on its first trip to the range .
    Last edited by TheFactor; 05-11-2014 at 09:36 PM.

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Oohhhh an Endura and a Smith & Wesson? My favorites I tried to dig up a pic of my S&W AR-15 and one of my Spydies, but I couldn't find one.

Second best behind Spydies and S&Ws is Spydies and hiking trails.

The Endura is my all time favorite tool, I carry mine every single day.

Beautiful picture !! Yes sir S&W and Spydies is like bread and butter
    Next on my list is a M&P sport AR-15

BUY IT. I got one for Christmas as my first AR, it's the only gun I own right now as a soon to be college freshman. It protects the family, is a blast to shoot, and is awesome in Appleseed shoots and 200 yard High Power field matches. I have mine totally stock, Magpul iron sights, and the stock/handguard it came with, with a GI loop sling and a flashlight, with the Pmags like the one it comes with.

Zero malfunctions after ~600 rounds of Federal XM193 55 gr and XM855 62 gr, including full day shoots laying in the mud all day with Appleseed, shooting 200+ rounds in one day. Sometimes I can get a 2-3 MOA group iron sights and a loop sling. I've only been shooting for a few years and my Sport with iron sights got me 2nd place in standing and prone against guys with $2000 guns with $500 optics in my last 200 yard match. The 16" medium thickness barrel is just right and the slimmer handguard is perfect and versatile, and the gun itself is very light.

Back to Spydies, I am a poor student with a part time minimum wage income. A blue Endura, Delica Wave, a Leatherman Wingman, and a S&W rifle accomplish every single thing I need and want to get done at awesome values from great companies. Rifle matches, protection, and then Spydies and the Leatherman for work and dozens of little jobs every day, I just have a thing for S&Ws and Spydies, particularly Enduras/Delicas with blue handles.

Next on my list is a S&W M&P pistol when I turn 21. Until then my purchases of both Spydies and guns will be limited to a bit of ammo every year for a few matches during breaks from school. I like having just a few tools I know I can and have depended on for years. The scratches just add character.

Great shooting and congrats on the second place finish that's quite a accomplishment . Sounds like you have the perfect arsenal already . I'm looking forward to picking a M&P Sport AR-15 and thanks for the insight sounds like a great piece . I've read nothing but good things about . I'm actually a Glock guy but I've been shooting the M&P much better and feels great in the hand . There mostly my EDC now and my Glocks are getting dusty lol .
    Well before you know it you'll be out of school and enjoying all your hard work and stocking up on new toys

I've shot a few M&P handguns and a Glock 30. I liked the Glock, but then again, I'm one of those young guys who is awed by almost every gun I get to shoot, since the the guns I started shooting were single shot H&R shotguns and my Dad's first pistol, a Hi-Point .380. So to me, a Glock or an M&P is like a super nice custom gun haha. I pitched in to help get my Mom a S&W SD9VE pistol for Christmastime too, the trigger is a little heavy (not compared to the Nagant revolver my brother had for awhile, that gun will beat the "trigger snob" out of anyone!) but the ergos are a nice blend of Glock and M&P and it has been 100% reliable at a very low price.

Today my Endura opened some packages, opened my mail, cut some tape, opened and broke down a few boxes, and even fixed the receipt tape machine. I totally understand how guys buy a Spydie every two weeks, but every time I use my Endura any desire to spend money on another knife just goes away haha. I tried a number of knives from every manufacturer out there before I found Spyderco and bought an Endura. It actually cured me of my knife buying disease and any other knife I had ended up being sold and more often than not, given as a gift. I got my grandpa, little brother, twin brother, and his girlfriend all hooked on Spydies too haha. The Endura 4 just hits the spot for me and I only like it more every time I get something done with it, it feels like part of my hand to draw and use it.