Thread: Does youtube notify you via email if someone comments on a video you posted?

Spyderco Forum Registered User jackknifeh's Avatar

Does youtube notify you via email if someone comments on a video you posted?

Anyone know about being notified by email or does the guy who uploaded a video have to check back on his/her channel?

Jack

My EDC for a while. Stretch with carbon fiber handle, Chaparral 2, Dragonfly 2 with kirinite MOP handle, Manbug with bolster/red bone handle. Super blue/420J1 blades on all three (except Chaparral).

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    I believe it is a setting you can turn off or on Jack. I would love to tell you where to go for this magical list of settings, but google likes to change them monthly (it seems) and I gave up following it's changes years ago.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User Jazz's Avatar
    They contact me via email. I have no recollection how that came about, though.
    - best wishes, Jazz.

Spyderco Forum Registered User opusxpn's Avatar
    Yes there is a setting you can have set to on or off. When somebody comments, subscribes or inbox. Click on the little gear right next to upload, then go to youtube settings and then click on email, you should be able to select your preferred settings.
    Keep 'em sharpEndura4 (blk all edges, brwn, FG, SB, RG ZDP, blk tac, wave) Salt1 (blk, yllw PE H1)Tasman(yllw SE H1) Pacific salt(blk SE H1) Stretch(ZDP, SB) Delica4(blk CE, wave, SB) Drgfly2(yllw SE H1, org PE,SB PE) Pingo(blk) Cat G10(blk) Centofante3 Ldybg3(FG,SB,Hwk yllw H1, tan H1, blk) Manbug (blk SE, SB) Manix2(Ltw trans blue PE, G10 PE, Ltw dark blue frn) Para2(dig/satin, blk/satin) Military(Cru-Wear) Resilience, Tenacious(blk CE,grn PE), K04 Blk PE, K04 Blue SE, Byrd Robin2 G10