Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this the S110V lightweight Manix 2?

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    This will be mine eventually, very happy this is a production model so I don't have to rush
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User FCM415's Avatar
    I feel compelled to rush, Im really looking forward to this one. It has "favorite Spydie" potential. Should fit right in with my Stretch, N5, etc.
    Upcoming: N5 CF/S110v, N5 LWT, DragonFly SB, Marcin Slysz Bowie, Farid Mehr K2, Peter Carey Rubicon, Gayle Bradley Fixed Blade, Phil Wilson Sprig, Mule Team 4V

(Some) Wishes: Native5 CHIEF, Sub 4 inch versions of the Mehr K2 and Carey Rubicon, More M4 and Use CPM-154!

Spyderco Forum Registered User dgebler's Avatar
    Anxiously awaiting my shipping notice from Howe's.
    Cant wait for my first manix!

Actually after about 25 spydies my first ball bearing lock period!

Spyderco Forum Registered User senorsquare's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dgebler View Post
    Anxiously awaiting my shipping notice from Howe's.
    Cant wait for my first manix!
    Same here. I'm not expecting notice until thursday or friday, but I am excited to be getting my first manix.

Spyderco Forum Registered User MCM's Avatar
    KW had a few in stock. Now pre-order $106.95 shipped USA.
    Just a heads up. This is a great way to get new super steels into the hands of many.
    Almost mule-like in nature.

More S90v & CF please.......

Spyderco Forum Registered User shunsui's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FCM415 View Post
    I feel compelled to rush, Im really looking forward to this one....
    Same here. Para2's are regular production, and they can be scarce at times.

Scored one of the five they had at Knifeworks today.

Right place, right time. Glad that's over and done with.

Spyderco Forum Registered User wrdwrght's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shunsui View Post
    Same here. Para2's are regular production, and they can be scarce at times.

Scored one of the five they had at Knifeworks today.
    Being reminded of the PM2'a periodic scarcity, I just pre-ordered a S100V Manix2 from the good folks at KW.
    Marc

USUAL CARRY: Air/Techno plus one from Manix/Native/Para/Caly/Stretch series. RECENT ARRIVAL: Cruwear Manix2. ON MY RADAR: CF S110V Native5 (pre-ordered); VG10 Caly 3.5. HOLY GRAILS: Superhawk; Manix (C95 FFG PE); S90V Manix2 (C101 "Mini" or 80mm). DREAMS: Tatanka (the long-awaited Bison!); Sage5.

Spyderco Forum Registered User TSchloz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wrdwrght View Post
    Being reminded of the PM2'a periodic scarcity, I just pre-ordered a S100V Manix2 from the good folks at KW.
    I agree. I was going to wait, but I was concerned that it may become scarce even though it's regular production.

Tom

Spyderco Forum Registered User Donut's Avatar
    I ordered one of these from Knifeworks this morning after TSchloz posted the notice. It was clearly listed as Pre-Order, but I already got my shipping notice.

New Graham is listing 8 in stock right now.

Also, New Graham has free shipping for orders over $99.
    -Brian
    A distinguished lurker.
    Chat with us. Sharpthings - A Blog Site

I had one in my basket as New Graham and was checking out, then realized the shipping to Canada was $60. Lets just say I will never purchase a knife from site till they wake up
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

They're almost as bad as BentoBoxShop

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    I had one in my basket as New Graham and was checking out, then realized the shipping to Canada was $60. Lets just say I will never purchase a knife from site till they wake up
    Wow, that is crazy! What are they thinking?? If you need someone to be the middle man on getting you one and then shipping it to you cheaper! Feel free to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by wrdwrght View Post
    Oh wow, halfway between S90V and S110V.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Freediver's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered the second to last one on NGK. One left if you are quick.

Just got the last one. Thanks for the heads up!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Liquid Cobra's Avatar
    I've never ordered from them but I know you can email or call many online stores and ask for different shipping methods. Sometimes a phone call works wonders!
    Top 3 's: Lum Tanto Folder, Yojimbo 2, Para-Military 2
    Coming Soon Wish List: Yojimbo 2 CF S90V PREORDERED!!! X 2, Kiwi 4, K2, Roadie, Dog Tag Folder, Lum Tanto Fixed
    On The Fence: Rubicon, Roc, PITS, Native 5 (G10), Caly 3.5 CF
    Most recently acquired: Kahr Delica, G10 UKPK's, Black Southard,Para-Military 2 Elmax, Para-Military 2 CTS 2
    Grail: A.T.R.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Ned's Avatar
    Sounds like the forum members are snatching these things up; I'm still toying with the idea. I would really like this knife but if I pull the trigger now my wife would probably use it on me.
    C101PBL2, C54GPBN, C154PBK, MGREP, JGGYP, C75P3, C36TIP, C113GPGY, C127GPOR, C85GPBL, C11SBK, C10SBK, C11TR, C10TR, C28S (Wharncliffe mod), C11TIPD, C12GS, FB15P, C110GPBL, C85GP2, C141CFP, FB14P3Z, C123GPBL, C88PYL, KO4PBK, C105BMP

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places...Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God." Ephesians 6:12-13

Quote Originally Posted by sir_mike View Post
    Wow, that is crazy! What are they thinking?? If you need someone to be the middle man on getting you one and then shipping it to you cheaper! Feel free to ask!
    Thanks! I will definitely keep that in mind

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Cobra View Post
    I've never ordered from them but I know you can email or call many online stores and ask for different shipping methods. Sometimes a phone call works wonders!
    Good call, Ill consider this for the future for sure

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User Cameron's Avatar
    Here is another shot with some regular old Manix2s...

Assist VG-10 Dodo CPM S30V Endura4 VG-10 Manix2 CTS: XHP, BD1 - CPM: M4, S110V, S30V Manix2 XL CPM S30V Native CPM S30V
    Para-Military2 CTS 204P - CPM S30V Tasman Salt H1 Temperance2 VG-10 Yojimbo CPM S30V Yojimbo2 CPM S30V

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Thanks! I will definitely keep that in mind
    Mike Dye at New Graham has always been a top notch dealer and he really is a knife guy like most of us. When you call, sometimes you can even get him on the phone. Talking to him could open up other shipping options, or just give me a call and I can help you out.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*