Thread: Spyderco Aqua Salt - Lives In My Boat

Spyderco Forum Registered User dtoad's Avatar

Spyderco Aqua Salt - Lives In My Boat

Couple recent snaps of a trip here in Oregon targeting Sockeye on the Columbia River.

We were anchored in shallow 4-6 foot water using light gear when I hooked up with this beast. (caught on 10lbs line and a size 1 hook)
    Summer Chinook

Caught a couple really nice summer run steelhead as well.

These are fresh steelhead Kabobs we built to wash down a couple beers upon our return.

Killer day with a great legendary knife on my side!
    Those who know carry spyderco.............
    Fish on!

Spyderco Forum Registered User SpyderNut's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing. It's always good to see a Spyder in use. Great pics too, by the way!
    Michael

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    Awesome photos! Very jealous
    These real life threads are my favourite to view
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Excellent pictures and a great thread. Thanks for sharing.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User dtoad's Avatar
    Michael, Spencer, Landon, thank you all for taking the time to reply. I have been using a catcheman, spyderhawk, and aqua all in H1 for this purpose and am very pleased with all of them. Just wanted to share some pics and help promote these past knives and yes I am. Obsessed!

Cheers,
    Don

Spyderco Forum Registered User Ned's Avatar
    Those kabobs look delicious! Love the Columbia river valley...we go there every year.
    C101PBL2, C54GPBN, C154PBK, MGREP, JGGYP, C75P3, C36TIP, C113GPGY, C127GPOR, C85GPBL, C11SBK, C10SBK, C11TR, C10TR, C28S (Wharncliffe mod), C11TIPD, C12GS, FB15P, C110GPBL, C85GP2, C141CFP, FB14P3Z, C123GPBL, C88PYL, KO4PBK, C105BMP

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places...Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God." Ephesians 6:12-13

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    I've gotta try some of those kabobs! They look delicious.