Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    very nice pair![/QUOTE]

Thanks! It took a lot of prodding to get my friend to part with that PM1 that I've been drooling over and then I got lucky and snagged the newly available (for the 2nd time) green PM2. Very stoked!

Just got the shipping notification on the green PM2!

This week so far a camo/satin PM2 engraved with my best friend's name for his birthday this weekend, and a H1 Ladybug for me. Waiting on shipping info for my green PM2

Used tan Manix2 M4 still not here, plus I saw a deal I couldn't refuse on a BRG Endura4 ZDP-189, at Amazon of all places. This is one of the first spydies I ever wanted, and it always got put on the back burner for some reason. Now I'm finally getting one. I saw one in a store today for the first time and really liked the satin finish on the ZDP, nearly bought it, but saved $53 by being cheap and going online... hmmmm $53 would buy a G-10 Cat.... but I'd rather have the carbon fiber one... still don't have any Taiwan CF.

Edit: I should mention that every time I go to this store I buy a knife or other significant purchases. I'm not advocating running B&M stores out of business. Regrettably, it probably won't be long before all states start charging tax on online purchases, which will level the playing field considerably.
    Last edited by DougC-3; 04-02-2014 at 07:39 AM.
    MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List: New Stretch prototype Coyote G-10 slab/ZDP test sprint!

Awaiting postal delivery of my Spyderco Poliwog and Dodo. Being a mechanical guy, I'm always fascinated by the locking mechanism of Spyderco. Presently in possession of the Meerkat, Dragonfly and Q. Now on the lookout for my dream Phoenix.

well, just got the information hat my CTS 204P Pm2 is in the MAAAAAILLLL! WOOOHOOOOOO
    Mule k390, Gayle Bradley Air, Gayle Bradley, S90V Military, s90V CF Military, Cruwear Military, Cruwear Military Collectors #13V, SuperBlue Stretch, Butch Vallotton Subhilt, Manix2 CTS-XHP, CPM-M4-Ti Military CF Scales, Para2 (xhp,m390,2x20cp,204p) , Laguiole Mandailles, Laguiole BrutdeForge Lame bélier doublePlatines, Laguiole enAubrac 13cm Lame Horn handle, Benchmade MINI ONSLAUGHT 746-1201 (Nr. 166 of 500)

Quote Originally Posted by DougC-3 View Post
    Welcome to the forum jtaa05! I'm sure you'll love the FG dragonfly and probably the orange too. And please let us know if you find a Poliwog (PM me if they have two )
    Many thanks for welcoming me. Still in the hunt for the Poliwog. Pics of my dragonfly

Spyderco Forum Registered User Spydersense's Avatar
    I've got a Dragonfly Tattoo on the way for my wife's birthday.
    Time for another !

-Matt

Shipping notification on my Spyderco Phoenix.

My British racing green Endura 4 ZDP-189 is out for delivery today. It's somehow been on the short end of my knife buying decisions for a year now, but that situation is about to be rectified
    MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List: New Stretch prototype Coyote G-10 slab/ZDP test sprint!

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Tuff inbound
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xceptnl View Post
    Tuff inbound
    very nice
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User Cricket Bite's Avatar
    I am ordering an Enuff Leaf tonight. My Native 5 lightweight is on order just waiting on a Spyderco to release it and a dealer to have it
    I’ve come to conclude that Fettucini Alfredo is just Mac-and-Cheese for food snobs.
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Spyderco Forum Registered User opusxpn's Avatar
    No more purchases for me right now, waiting on Super Blue Dragonfly, Manbug and Native5 LTW
    Keep 'em sharp 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 3 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 2 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 3 Paramilitary2, Military, Kiwi

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    very nice
    Best part is I worked out a trade for something I had and was never really going to use. This is all Travis fault.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

A Dice and a Chubby. I happened to stumble upon the time travel continuum and traveled into the future and saw that I received a tracking number for both

Spyderco Forum Registered User jabba359's Avatar
    I've got a Super Blue Delica inbound.
    -Kyle

On the Fence: Tuff, Techno
    Latest arrivals: MT19 PSF27 Mule, Des Horn, Dialex Junior

Finally the hunt over, Poliwog migrating from US to Singapore soon.

Spyderco Forum Registered User hawaiihunter's Avatar
    So jealous of all of you guys who picked up a green paramilitary. .
    Looking for: Grey Cts-20cp Paramilitary 2
    Green Cts-204p Paramilitary 2
    S110v Mule

Currently own: Tenacious, Green Cts-204P Paramiitary 2

Spyderco Forum Registered User jackknifeh's Avatar
    On Monday I hope to have a super blue Stretch put in the mail for me.

My EDC for a while. Stretch with carbon fiber handle, Chaparral 2, Dragonfly 2 with kirinite MOP handle, Manbug with bolster/red bone handle. Super blue/420J1 blades on all three (except Chaparral).