Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Spyderco Forum Registered User i am travvy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DougC-3 View Post
    Or if they get electrocuted reaching behind the drink box, it may take a year or more
    But actually, remember, that's the place where Robert pays special attention to every detail, sents out free bug sets without being asked, and always draws those cheery little smiley faces on the invoice ... or maybe it's somebody in his sweatshop of 12 year-olds and undocumented workers from all over the world that does that

Just kidding !! I've never heard a complaint about Robert, only praise. I've bought several knives from there and they always get here quick, even though they used to track from Kincheloe, Michigan, down to Toledo, Ohio, then back up to Detroit, then to Ala. lol, but the last one skipped that route and shot straight down here in two days.
    haha. well one of the 12 year olds in his sweat shop must of done something right cause my package has shipped! and i hope i get a bug set for free! that would be awesome because i want to buy a set but people want too much for what they are. i did get that smiley face on my last order though lol!

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by i am travvy View Post
    haha. well one of the 12 year olds in his sweat shop must of done something right cause my package has shipped! and i hope i get a bug set for free! that would be awesome because i want to buy a set but people want too much for what they are. i did get that smiley face on my last order though lol!
    I think the bug sets were sort of a contest, several months ago, but it seemed that a lot of people were "winning." He actually sent me two at once, saying that the box was damaged on one
    MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List: New Stretch prototype Coyote G-10 slab/ZDP test sprint!

Spyderco Forum Registered User jackknifeh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FDE View Post
    Super blue ladybug before they are all gone. Not sure why though I already have a zpd-189 ladybug...
    Welcome to the forum. I think there is a rule that you are not allowed to wonder why you buy a knife. Just enjoy. Let your friends and/or family wonder why you buy knives.

I prefer super blue over ZDP anyway. Close call but SB is ahead by a nose at the moment. Just got the SB Stretch a couple weeks ago or so. I lowered the edge angle significantly and am loving this knife. Waiting impatiently for the D'fly. When I get it I'll start waiting impatiently for the SB Manbug.

Jack

My EDC for a while. Stretch with carbon fiber handle, Chaparral 2, Dragonfly 2 with kirinite MOP handle, Manbug with bolster/red bone handle. Super blue/420J1 blades on all three (except Chaparral).

Quote Originally Posted by DougC-3 View Post
    I think the bug sets were sort of a contest, several months ago, but it seemed that a lot of people were "winning." He actually sent me two at once, saying that the box was damaged on one
    lol oh well. thats pretty cool that he sent you two though. ill have to start paying attention to their facebook page for some contests

Quote Originally Posted by jackknifeh View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I think there is a rule that you are not allowed to wonder why you buy a knife. Just enjoy. Let your friends and/or family wonder why you buy knives.

I prefer super blue over ZDP anyway. Close call but SB is ahead by a nose at the moment. Just got the SB Stretch a couple weeks ago or so. I lowered the edge angle significantly and am loving this knife. Waiting impatiently for the D'fly. When I get it I'll start waiting impatiently for the SB Manbug.

Jack
    I'm glad to see that you weren't washed away this morning and still have internet after the 19 inch deluge of rain you guys got down there in the Panhandle. Maybe you're in the part of the handle close to the pan I've lived in the nearby Alabama counties that got swamped. I miss the coastal weather, but not that much of it
    MY SPYDIE LIST (on profile page)
    Want List: New Stretch prototype Coyote G-10 slab/ZDP test sprint!

Spyderco Forum Registered User TheFactor's Avatar
    Spyderco ultra fine triangle stones to go with my new Sharpmaker
    And a Endura 4 lightweight grey Frn to add to my collection

Spyderco Forum Registered User hawaiihunter's Avatar
    Snagged the last green cts 204p paramilitary 2
    Looking for: Grey Cts-20cp Paramilitary 2
    Green Cts-204p Paramilitary 2
    S110v Mule

Currently own: Tenacious, Green Cts-204P Paramiitary 2

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiihunter View Post
    Snagged the last green cts 204p paramilitary 2
    Nice work, I know you were pining for that one. Out of curiosity, what makes it "the last?"

Spyderco Forum Registered User Bladewacked's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tvenuto View Post
    At long freaking last: A drop-point D'allara.
    I know the feeling.. Took me over a year to find a combo edge drop point. But at last it is mine. Congrats

They said that it was their last knife that they had when I called, I was also amazed how fast they shipped. 2 days from Louisiana to Hawaii.
    S110v Mule

Spyderco Forum Registered User jmh58's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmh58 View Post
    Well.... My Tenacious was supposed to be delivered today but the mail is here and it aint!! Darn!!! Gotta wait another day!! John
    Seems the PO lost it somewhere.. The sort facility is 20-25 miles from my house and the PO is 2.. Ordered this from BHQ and informed them also.. The said if it is posted lost or after 7 days they would send another.. Now thats KOOL!! Keeping my fingers crossed... John
    A great rabbit chase ends with a.. BANG!!!

Never too old to relive your youth!!

Life is to short to carry a cheap knife!!!

Seems the PO lost it somewhere.. The sort facility is 20-25 miles from my house and the PO is 2.. Ordered this from BHQ and informed them also.. The said if it is posted lost or after 7 days they would send another.. Now thats KOOL!! Keeping my fingers crossed... John
    That sucks (unless you end up with 2 and can keep both ). I had a sharpening stone sent to me from Japan. It got to NY then to Mobile AL which is about 2 hours from me. They got confused and sent it back to Japan. just like you. It was already supposed to take 4-6 weeks under normal situations. That was ok because the price was VERY good. I ended up waiting about 2 months. Finally got it though. You will too I'm sure. Still sucks though.

Jack

My EDC for a while. Stretch with carbon fiber handle, Chaparral 2, Dragonfly 2 with kirinite MOP handle, Manbug with bolster/red bone handle. Super blue/420J1 blades on all three (except Chaparral).

Just got a tracking number for a SB Dragonfly2. Been impatiently waiting to be able to post this.

Jack

Spyderco Forum Registered User WOTANSON1's Avatar
    Finally found a C94GPDK, after many years of looking. Now my Slipit EDC is complete. On its way from Minisoda.
    International Order of the SpyderEdge-founding member

Faith, Folk and Family

If you can read this, thank a Teacher.
    If this is written in English, thank a US Soldier

NOT my "president"

Proud Member of SOSAK

Spyderco Forum Registered User RadioactiveSpyder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiihunter View Post
    They said that it was their last knife that they had when I called, I was also amazed how fast they shipped. 2 days from Louisiana to Hawaii.
    Congratulations! You certainly earned it! . Now being in HI, we expect some pretty amazing pics!
    It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. Stephen King

Thanks man, I've been looking for the knife for forever, I am so grateful to knifeworks and all of you guys on the forums for looking out for me. Best I can do is pics with my tenacious . Can't get my brand new Pm2 dirty yet :P.
    S110v Mule

Spyderco Forum Registered User adancingmonkey's Avatar
    Im looking forward to my carbon fiber chaparral and a superblue dragonfly.
    manix 2:CRU-WEAR S30V BD1, dragonfly 2: VG10 H1 Super Blue, domino: XHP, sage 1, CF-chaparral

Spyderco Forum Registered User jmh58's Avatar
    So now they sent it to Jacksonville, Fla.. .. Wonder where they will send it??? John
    A great rabbit chase ends with a.. BANG!!!

Never too old to relive your youth!!

Life is to short to carry a cheap knife!!!

The long awaited D'allara drop point has arrived. The contoured handle feels great, and it's smooth as can be.

just got home and my SB delica was in the mailbox