Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    My dealer put me on a list for a s90v Yojimbo... Is this actually confirmed??

Quote Originally Posted by baldanthony View Post
    I believe that is a Knife Works exclusive. Other dealers such as Howe's and New Graham who are Collector's Club members will get a few of the numbered ones.
    Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E)

Spyderco Forum Registered User TheFactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baldanthony View Post
    Knife works exclusive edition shows them arriving late 2014

Spyderco Forum Registered User bakercountyboy's Avatar
    Sent my caly 3 back to bladehq because of the poor fit and finish. I now have a CF chaparral headed my way. Just bought a digi satin para 2 and had to send it back to spyderco for the way off center blade and the knife was extremely stiff. It seems like the last 3-4 spydercos I have bought have had small QC issues.

Spyderco Forum Registered User opusxpn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jackknifeh View Post
    Got another one for my son. He thanks you also.

Jack
    Cool, father and son with manbugs, I am glad I could be of some assistance.
    Keep 'em sharp 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 3 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 2 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 3 Paramilitary2, Military, Kiwi

Spyderco Forum Registered User Bladewacked's Avatar
    We'll, I pulled the trigger on a blue nishijin Damascus stretch, wasn't totally sold on these but the price was really great so I'm looking forward to fondling this one. Also my first Stretch.

Spyderco Forum Registered User jackknifeh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by opusxpn View Post
    Cool, father and son with manbugs, I am glad I could be of some assistance.
    Maybe I should get another one. My grandson is 4 yrs old. When he is old enough I could give it to him.

My EDC for a while. Stretch with carbon fiber handle, Chaparral 2, Dragonfly 2 with kirinite MOP handle, Manbug with bolster/red bone handle. Super blue/420J1 blades on all three (except Chaparral).

Quote Originally Posted by bakercountyboy View Post
    Sent my caly 3 back to bladehq because of the poor fit and finish. I now have a CF chaparral headed my way. Just bought a digi satin para 2 and had to send it back to spyderco for the way off center blade and the knife was extremely stiff. It seems like the last 3-4 spydercos I have bought have had small QC issues.
    The Para 2 all you would of had to do is loosen the two back screws on the handle to adjust the blade to center unless the blade was bent .Also there are two adjustment screws on the other side of the handle to adjust how stiff it is. Plus with a little break in I'm sure it would get much better . Just my 2 cents ; )
    Last edited by TheFactor; 05-16-2014 at 06:21 AM.

Spyderco Forum Registered User 3rdGenRigger's Avatar
    My green 204P PM2 is almost broken in to the smoothness of my Digi-Cam/Satin PM2. Both were off center very slightly due to the lock pushing against the blade...I haven't oiled either, and both were flicking open smoothly enough after a couple days of flicking them open that they developed a tad of side to side play, at which point I was able to tighten the pivot enough that they both have perfect centering, and will both drop onto my finger when the lock is depressed, and have no play in any direction...just took a little breaking in before final adjustment. After a few days playing with both, and after that final adjustment, they've both been and remain perfect in that regard (The only gripe I have, minor though it is, is a VERY slightly off plunge line on my S30V PM2, but it's almost imperceptible and the green one is perfect).
    Ladybug (Salt/SuperBlue/White SE), Native (FRN), Dragonfly (Salt/Orange/SuperBlue/G10), Lava (Blue), Ulize, Byrdwrench, SE SuperHawk
    Para-Military 2 (Digi-Cam/Green), Jester (Grey), Caly3/3.5 (CF), Domino (Blue), Stretch (SuperBlue), Spyderwrench, Black ZDP Caly Jr.
    Schempp Tuff, Goddard OD, Mule (K390), Manix2 (CruWear), Sage 3 (CF), Vallotton, Techno, Spin (Blue Nishijin)
    2013 Forum Native, Delica 4 (Damascus), Chokwe, Swick 3, Battlestation, Military (CruWear), Ti Salsa

-> Branden

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Super Blue Dragonfly and Orange DK inbound from KW.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User Ned's Avatar
    Manix 2, G10 FFG variety..b-day present for my wonderful son.
    C101PBL2, C54GPBN, C154PBK, MGREP, JGGYP, C75P3, C36TIP, C113GPGY, C127GPOR, C85GPBL, C11SBK, C10SBK, C11TR, C10TR, C28S (Wharncliffe mod), C11TIPD, C12GS, FB15P, C110GPBL, C85GP2, C141CFP, FB14P3Z, C123GPBL, C88PYL, KO4PBK, C105BMP

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places...Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God." Ephesians 6:12-13

Spyderco Forum Registered User NoFair's Avatar
    Techno is done
    Eric's pic:

Spyderco Forum Registered User jackknifeh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFair View Post
    Techno is done
    Eric's pic:
    Very nice work.

How did you get the pictures in the frame type display?

Jack

My EDC for a while. Stretch with carbon fiber handle, Chaparral 2, Dragonfly 2 with kirinite MOP handle, Manbug with bolster/red bone handle. Super blue/420J1 blades on all three (except Chaparral).

Spyderco Forum Registered User NoFair's Avatar
    It's Eric's pic so no idea..

SB dragonfly shipped today !!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Ned's Avatar
    Carbon fiber Balance!!
    C101PBL2, C54GPBN, C154PBK, MGREP, JGGYP, C75P3, C36TIP, C113GPGY, C127GPOR, C85GPBL, C11SBK, C10SBK, C11TR, C10TR, C28S (Wharncliffe mod), C11TIPD, C12GS, FB15P, C110GPBL, C85GP2, C141CFP, FB14P3Z, C123GPBL, C88PYL, KO4PBK, C105BMP

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places...Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God." Ephesians 6:12-13

Spyderco Forum Registered User linuxology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned View Post
    Carbon fiber Balance!!
    me too!

Spyderco Forum Registered User jabba359's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jackknifeh View Post
    Very nice work.

How did you get the pictures in the frame type display?

Jack
    I'm guessing he used an app called Photo Grid. I've used it to make photo collages before and I just checked and the textured background he uses is one of the many it offers. It's free and available for both Android and iOS devices.
    -Kyle

On the Fence: Tuff, Techno
    Latest arrivals: MT19 PSF27 Mule, Des Horn, Dialex Junior

Got my Chokwe on Wednesday and have the S110V Manix arriving Monday. As excited as I am about the Manix, I'm wondering if it will be able to kick the Chokwe out of my pocket. The Chokwe is my favorite knife in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Handwrecker View Post
    Got my Chokwe on Wednesday and have the S110V Manix arriving Monday. As excited as I am about the Manix, I'm wondering if it will be able to kick the Chokwe out of my pocket. The Chokwe is my favorite knife in a long time.
    That's why you have 4 pockets