Thread: Fake or genuine product ?

Spyderco Forum Registered User

Fake or genuine product ?

Hi all
    New in the forum, I m simply falling in love with the aesthetic of the spyderco knife.
    I m from an area in France making knife from generation ( my grandfather owned a scissor factory by the time), just to say that I love knife and all the work behind it .

My problem is quite simple : I m living in China and knife importation by postal service is forbidden.
    I m not going back that often to France , depending mostly about my job, so I have to take the risk to buy stuff in China directly.

After a deep research , I finally found the right vendor, maybe selling some fake , but to be honest , I m not even sure

http://www.lenglengdeya.com/Ware.asp...=JgDown&page=2

I bought my 2 first spydercos : Stretch ZDP189 and Dragonfly ZDP189.
    I did not see any intel about faking those 2 models... So I m quite relieved , but I still have several models under order planning.

What do you guys think about this vendor ?
    The knife I bought are the exact same as the picture.
    For the story , I already bought there the ESEE 4 and 6 which look quite genuine for me

Thanks

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Hi all
    Due to the recent issue in Kunming train station , seems the knife were removed from the website.
    Now it return

checking with the guy, he has only few of them in stock , so it force me to consider as real one.