Thread: Fake Orange Military

Spyderco Forum Registered User bh49's Avatar

Fake Orange Military

A little while ago I spotted Orange military on e-bay, which looked a little fishy. Pictures were not great, still finish on G10 looked not the same. Finally today somebody posted what it is

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:3160
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
    George Orwell
    Any knife without Spyderhole is defective.
    My top choices Native5, G10/VG10 Caly 3.5/3 & C83 Persian Black micarta/bolsters

Spyderco Forum Registered User Spydersense's Avatar
    I reported it as an unauthorized replica to Ebay. Every time you see a fake, report it to Ebay.
    Time for another !

-Matt

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spydersense View Post
    I reported it as an unauthorized replica to Ebay. Every time you see a fake, report it to Ebay.
    The sad part is the seller knows the rule and likely will not be bothered, because they have reproduction in the title. I agree it is down right lower than whale crap, but they are still working a given set of rules. The report feature has become a joke to me.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Same vendor as below. Tosser.
    "Rules are for the adherence of fools, and the guidance of wise men".
    Techno, Military, PM2, Delica IV SG, Manix LW BD1, Chicago