Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CONTEST ALERT!! Customize your Swick!

Spyderco Forum Registered User dialex's Avatar
    Hi Kristi, thanks for the fun. Good luck to the participants, the Renegade is an awsome knife (drooling already...).
    The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.

Spyderco Forum Registered User spyderfly's Avatar
    foto 1.JPG

Closer pics of the handle, hope this helps.

Spyderco Forum Registered User spyderfly's Avatar

Spyderco Forum Registered User WMR's Avatar
    If you go to the contest link, there is a button for Your Image labeled "Choose File." You can do that and the file name appears but there seems to be no way to preview the selected image. Is this correct? If you click "Submit", will the chosen image be submitted? I know that to place a picture in a thread you must upload it first, but the contest link page does not seem to have any provisions for that. Anyone know?

I can answer my own question here. I chose my picture file and clicked submit. An acknowledgement appears thanking you for your submission. There was no way to preview the image other than in your own computer files. I did make sure that the file was less than 100 KB, as that has been the requirement for posting in the past.
    Last edited by WMR; 02-21-2014 at 08:09 AM. Reason: more information

Spyderco Forum Registered User jabba359's Avatar
    After coming up with an idea for the scales, I ordered my supplies today. That should give me enough time to receive the supplies, make the scales and, if they turn out crap, give me enough time to make another set.

Any chance that we'll get to see all the entries into the contest Kristi? I'd love to see what people come up with, even if we have to wait until the contest is over. That's one of my favorite things about the calendar contest: seeing all the pictures that get submitted.
    -Kyle

On the Fence: Tuff, Techno
    Latest arrivals: Super Blue Delica, G-10 BlackHawk, S110V Mule

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by jabba359 View Post
    Any chance that we'll get to see all the entries into the contest Kristi? I'd love to see what people come up with, even if we have to wait until the contest is over. That's one of my favorite things about the calendar contest: seeing all the pictures that get submitted.
    +1
    Do no harm. Do know harm.

Spyderco Forum Registered User dtoad's Avatar
    You guys are awesome. Please, as mentioned, let us view the entries......
    Fish on!

Spyderco Forum Registered User gbelleh's Avatar
    Just entered the contest!

My pic was a 1000x750 px jpg, 274KB. I hope that's ok. I got the confirmation page, so I guess it went through.

Good luck everyone!
    My New Gear Review YouTube Channel

Latest Spydies: Lum Tanto FB Sprint, Green CTS-204P Para 2, K390 Mule, 2013 Forum Native 5, Domino, Blue G-10 Lava, Cruwear Military, Swick 3, Jot Singh Khalsa sprint, Hungarian Folder, CF S90V Manix 2 XL, Fluted Ti Military, Fluted Ti Native 5, Nilakka, Brown XHP Native, Equilibrium, Street Bowie, Lil Matriarch, Cat

Entered my photo today and got a confirmation page. If they don't publish all the entries, I hope that everyone at least shows their pictures in the Show your Swick thread once the contest ends.

Show you Swick thread => http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showt...how-your-Swick
    -Kyle

Spyderco Forum Registered User Clip's Avatar
    Think I submitted this one but can't remember now.

Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly3, ZDP Caly Jr, Super Blue Caly3.5, M390 Para2, Cruwear MT12, Techno, XHP MT16, South Fork, Super Blue Caly3, Manix2 Ltwt, Yojimbo2, Salt I, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Forum Native5, Squeak, Manix 83mm, 440V Military, Gayle Bradley, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, Cruwear Military, VG10 Jester, Terzuola SlipIt, XHP Native Ltwt, Domino, CPM154/S90V Para2, Super Blue Stretch

Chris

Not really too customized but it's perfect for me. I always have it on me while in the woods.

~~~~ USn Catcherman ~~~~ Tasman Se ~~~~ Centofante 3 ~~~~ UKPK blue SE ~~~~ Goddard OD Sprint Pe ~~~~ Ambitious Pe blue~~~~ Zdp Ladybug ~~~~ Manix 2 lwt Pe ~~~~ Delica orange Pe ~~~~ Swick 3 fb ~~~~ Native brown xhp ~~~~ Persian 2 ~~~~

I saw the contest announcement on Facebook but was slack. He is a late entry anyway.

Spyderco Forum Registered User klug932000's Avatar
    Is today the day the winner is announced?
    Mule mt18, Swick, Dragonfly tattoo, Dfly orange, salt ladybug, native 5 forum, manix 2, manix 2 lightweight, and green endura 4.
    Next
    Air, southard or dice

Spyderco Forum Registered User The_Marshall's Avatar
    I agree lets see all the entries!
    Brad Southard, Schempp Tuff, Domino Blue, Manix2 Blue, Delica4, Dragonfly2 H1.

swickweb2.jpg

Here's the pic I sent in of Mine for the contest.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Liquid Cobra's Avatar
    My entry made it into the collage they put in Facebook. That's a win in my books!
    Para-Military 2 satin camo, P'kal, Matriarch 2, Squeak, Endura 4, Delica 4, Jason Breeden Rescue, Orange Dodo, Dragonfly 2, Yojimbo 2, Manix 2 DLC Black, UKPK, Ulize, Lum Tanto Folder Grey, Caly 3.5, Swick 3, Bug, Grey G10 Jester, Military CPM Cru-Wear, Karahawk, Ladybug, Caly 3 Super Blue, Bradley Folder, Starmate, Ladybug Super Blue, Urban, Para-Military 2 CPM 154/S90V, Caly 3.5 Super Blue, Para-Military 2 CTS-204P

Bring back the A.T.R!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Marshall View Post
    swickweb2.jpg

Here's the pic I sent in of Mine for the contest.
    How did you do that web on the blade? I really like it. Also, what material did you use for your handle?
    -Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Cobra View Post
    My entry made it into the collage they put in Facebook. That's a win in my books!
    Cool! just checked so did mine!

Quote Originally Posted by jabba359 View Post
    How did you do that web on the blade? I really like it. Also, what material did you use for your handle?
    Thanks. I acid etched the blade, then acid stonewashed it. The handle is white G10

Spyderco Forum Registered User gbelleh's Avatar
    Congratulations, Kyle!
    My New Gear Review YouTube Channel

Latest Spydies: Lum Tanto FB Sprint, Green CTS-204P Para 2, K390 Mule, 2013 Forum Native 5, Domino, Blue G-10 Lava, Cruwear Military, Swick 3, Jot Singh Khalsa sprint, Hungarian Folder, CF S90V Manix 2 XL, Fluted Ti Military, Fluted Ti Native 5, Nilakka, Brown XHP Native, Equilibrium, Street Bowie, Lil Matriarch, Cat