Thread: The Spyderco Store

Spyderco Forum Registered User

The Spyderco Store

There is a website "thespydercostore.com" with excellent/low prices. This online store is located in Virginia. Do they sell the "real McCoy" knives? It's a lot less $'s than anywhere else including the Golden Outlet.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    It is a legit store afaik. The prices are the same and competitive with all the other reliable dealers out there. The prices on spydercos website are the full MSRP for the knife. You dont pay those type of prices at reputable dealers. Check out Knifeworks, Howes knife shop, Knifecenter, cutleryshop, BladeHQ, etc...
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    AFAIK they are 100% reputable. I generally buy from New Graham Knives if I plan to keep my business in Virginia.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User The Deacon's Avatar
    While I question the ethics of trading on a company's name, because it implies a relationship which does not exist, and there are a number of excellent dealers that offer similar or better pricing on Spyderco knives, I have no reason to believe the knives they sell are not genuine.
    Paul
    My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Kiwimania ---- Spydiewiki
    Dead horses beaten, sacred cows tipped, chimeras hunted when time permits.
    WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!