8. PPT
    7. Military
    6. Chokwe
    5. Sage 1 and 2
    4. Domino
    3. Techno
    2. Southard
    1. Paramilitary 1

I did a video a while ago on youtube. You can check it out, but it was before I owned the Techno. Since buying the Techno it has become one of my absolute favorites!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    Nice list, looks like you prefer your larger folders
    Welcome to the forums
    Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Dragonfly 2, Dragonfly 2, Delica 4, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Spyderco Forum Registered User BT-Blades's Avatar
    Thanks! I do prefer around 3.5 inch folders, but ever since I bought the Techno I'm really starting to appreciate smaller knives!

Spyderco Forum Registered User dgebler's Avatar
    so far...(from my limited collection)
    1. sage1
    mule
    yojimbo 2
    caly 3.5
    military
    southard
    pm2
    delica
    xhp native
    atlantic salt (mod)

Spyderco Forum Registered User Liquid Cobra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BT-Blades View Post
    10. Yojimbo
    9. Superleaf
    8. PPT
    7. Military
    6. Chokwe
    5. Sage 1 and 2
    4. Domino
    3. Techno
    2. Southard
    1. Paramilitary 1

I did a video a while ago on youtube. You can check it out, but it was before I owned the Techno. Since buying the Techno it has become one of my absolute favorites!
    You know you're a Spydernut when your top 10 has 11 knives in it :P
    Top 3 's: Lum Tanto Folder, Yojimbo 2, Para-Military 2
    Coming Soon Wish List: Yojimbo 2 CF S90V PREORDERED!!! X 2, Kiwi 4, K2, Roadie, Dog Tag Folder, Lum Tanto Fixed
    On The Fence: Rubicon, Roc, PITS, Native 5 (G10), Caly 3.5 CF
    Most recently acquired: Kahr Delica, G10 UKPK's, Black Southard,Para-Military 2 Elmax, Para-Military 2 CTS 2
    Grail: A.T.R.

I've been thinking about getting the caly 3.5 and the native! How do you like them? Do you prefer one over the other?

Spyderco Forum Registered User bh49's Avatar
    Welcome to the Forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by BT-Blades View Post
    I've been thinking about getting the caly 3.5 and the native! How do you like them? Do you prefer one over the other?
    Stop thinking and get them. Both are great knives. I carry VG10 Caly3.5 since they came out (carried Caly3 before that) and Native5 for more than a year. Absolutely love them. If you missed 2013 Forum knife, it is unfortunate, but S110V CF should be out in the future. S110v is a nice upgrade to S35VN, but I didn't have issued with S35VN either. It holds well and no problem to maintain.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
    George Orwell
    Any knife without Spyderhole is defective.
    My top choices Native5, G10/VG10 Caly 3.5/3 & C83 Persian Black micarta/bolsters

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by bh49 View Post
    Welcome to the Forum.

Stop thinking and get them. Both are great knives. I carry VG10 Caly3.5 since they came out (carried Caly3 before that) and Native5 for more than a year. Absolutely love them. If you missed 2013 Forum knife, it is unfortunate, but S110V CF should be out in the future. S110v is a nice upgrade to S35VN, but I didn't have issued with S35VN either. It holds well and no problem to maintain.
    Absolutely love the Native! I like my Caly 3 and 3.5, but I prefer a more hand filling grip that the Natives have! Yeah, I'm still waiting on the new Native SV110 myself!

Spyderco Forum Registered User bh49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eric m. View Post
    Absolutely love the Native! I like my Caly 3 and 3.5, but I prefer a more hand filling grip that the Natives have! Yeah, I'm still waiting on the new Native SV110 myself!
    +1
    I love my Calys, but Native5 feels better in my hand. FFG makes this knife the winner in my book.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
    George Orwell
    Any knife without Spyderhole is defective.
    My top choices Native5, G10/VG10 Caly 3.5/3 & C83 Persian Black micarta/bolsters

Spyderco Forum Registered User Monocrom's Avatar
    1 - Endura
    2 - Delica
    3 - Police
    4 - Dragonfly
    5 - Jess Horn w/ Burgundy handle
    6 - (Original) Civilian
    7 - Mini Dyad
    8 - Ladybug
    9 - Centofante 3
    10- Chinook 3
    "The World is insane, with small pockets of sanity here & there. Not the other way around."

-John Cleese-

10. Lum Chinese
    9. MeerKAt SE Reverse S
    8. Native SE 440V
    7. Co-Pilot
    6. Ladybug ZDP
    5. Jester G-10
    4. Yojimbo2
    3. Caly 3.5 SB
    2. Native 5 S110V
    1. Captain

Yeah, I'm going to pre-order the S110V CF Native! You guys convinced me! After that I'll get a ZDP-189 Caly 3.5. Definately my next 2 Spydercos! I see their real popular and on almost everyones top 10 list except mine. :P

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Good choices on your next 2 and you have a really nice TOP 11 already Welcome to the forum

10. Delica
    9. Southard
    8. Native
    7. Spyderhawk
    6. Manix 2
    5. Dragonfly
    4. Caly Jr.
    3. Caly 3.5
    2. Caly 3
    1. Military
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User A-Ro's Avatar
    I don't have 10...YET but:

5. Stretch
    4. Delica
    3. Chaparral 1
    2. Caly 3.5
    1. Sage 2

I might own ten if that so ill post in the order I use most

Tasman se
    Centofante 3
    Manix 2 lwt
    Goddard sprint Pe
    Tenacious
    Persian 2
    Native xhp
    Delica orange
    UKPK se
    Catcherman USn
    ~~~~ USn Catcherman ~~~~ Tasman Se ~~~~ Centofante 3 ~~~~ UKPK blue SE ~~~~ Goddard OD Sprint Pe ~~~~ Ambitious Pe blue~~~~ Zdp Ladybug ~~~~ Manix 2 lwt Pe ~~~~ Delica orange Pe ~~~~ Swick 3 fb ~~~~ Native brown xhp ~~~~ Persian 2 ~~~~

Caly 3.5
    Sage 1
    Sage 2
    Small Lum Chinese Folder
    Dragonfly
    Superleaf
    Junior
    Manix 2 XL
    Manix 2 Translucent Blue Lightweigjt
    Jester

Spyderco Forum Registered User vaisforlovers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xceptnl View Post
    Good choices on your next 2 and you have a really nice TOP 11 already Welcome to the forum

10. Delica
    9. Southard
    8. Native
    7. Spyderhawk
    6. Manix 2
    5. Dragonfly
    4. Caly Jr.
    3. Caly 3.5
    2. Caly 3
    1. Military
    Landon, Your #1 show me you like longer blades, so it surprises me that the Caly 3 beats out the 3.5 on your list. I feel in the minority preferring the 3, but I prefer<3.25" folders. Why the 3 over the 3.5 for you?
    "The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stewart Mill

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Landon, Your #1 show me you like longer blades, so it surprises me that the Caly 3 beats out the 3.5 on your list. I feel in the minority preferring the 3, but I prefer<3.25" folders. Why the 3 over the 3.5 for you?
    It is an odd choice and you are correct about the 3" being my preferred when clearly I like longer blades the most. I am a firm believer that you can do small work with a big knife, but not big work with a little knife. My normal edc consists of at LEAST 2 blades, normally 3, sometimes 4 if you include the multitool's blade. This means for me, that I can have a larger folder, medium, and small. In use I find the shorter length of the 3 with the same width of the 3.5 gives the leaf blade more belly than it's longer brother. I use my 3 as an improvised kitchen and steak knife almost daily and find the added belly works better in my uses. You are not alone, the 3" is no slouch!
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User DRKBC's Avatar
    Lots of great choices so far, for me;

10.Dragonfly
    9. Chokwe
    8.Para 2
    7.Phoenix
    6.Caly3
    5.Lum Tanto
    4.Military
    3.Native5
    2.Manix 2
    1.Domino

Spyderco Forum Registered User Monocrom's Avatar
    Good to see the Dragonfly getting some well-deserved love.
    "The World is insane, with small pockets of sanity here & there. Not the other way around."

-John Cleese-