Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: White Christmas Giveaway (White Ladybug)

Spyderco Forum Registered User vaisforlovers's Avatar

White Christmas Giveaway (White Ladybug)

Good Day Everyone!

In tradition of the Holiday season I'd like to give a gift to a lucky forumite. This giveaway will be for a White FRN Ladybug. I scratched the blade a little while cleaning it up for the picture. Otherwise it is in great shape (no box).

Rules to enter are simple:

In writing, promise to give away a Spyderco during the holiday season, win or lose.

Pretty simple.

I request you enter only if you want this knife to use or gift, not to sell, but it is yours once you get it. I can't control what you do, but I still feel obliged to ask.

This giveaway ends 7pm EST on Monday, December 9th. I'll pick a winner via a random number generator and disqualify any with multiple entries (not multiple posts). Best of luck and Merry Christmas!

James
    "The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stewart Mill

Spyderco Forum Registered User Blue Possum's Avatar
    Since I am not interested in the SE blade, this is not meant as a entry.

But I will agree to give a Spyderco away this holiday season.
    My sister is bring her boyfriend of 1 1/2 years, I have meet him and seems decent. They live in the Blue Ridge Mountains. I stag or bone seems appropriate. He likes the outdoors, but does make his living indoors on a computer. I will start him out a Kiwi. Depending on how that goes, maybe next year something a little larger.
    Blue Possum

Spyderco Forum Registered User Syncharmony's Avatar
    For clarification, do you mean give away a Spyderco on the forums or just in general gift someone a Spyderco?

Spyderco Forum Registered User vaisforlovers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Syncharmony View Post
    For clarification, do you mean give away a Spyderco on the forums or just in general gift someone a Spyderco?
    No need to do a giveaway on the forums, just in general gift a Spyderco to anyone (except a gift to yourself of course).
    Last edited by vaisforlovers; 12-04-2013 at 07:50 PM. Reason: grammar
    "The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stewart Mill

Spyderco Forum Registered User Dodge's Avatar
    Thank you for the chance to win! Ill give away a Spyderco this Xmas.
    Sprint supplication: Flat Iron Salt (H1 CE with yellow FRN)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    put me down! was planning on Lil Matting my sister this year!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Johnny88's Avatar
    Please put me in the draw..... Cheers

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    Thank you for the GAW. I'm in and will be giving this knife to a family member if I win, otherwise I plan to gift my dad a Pingo.
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

I will be giving away several spyderco's this Christmas, the orange dragonfly goes to my granddaughter.

Spyderco Forum Registered User RadioactiveSpyder's Avatar
    I think with the half dozen Spydies I plan to give away this Christmas (purple and H1 Ladybugs, black and pink Squeaks, orange Dfly, SB Endura to my bro-in-law plus a few others), I will have finally bestowed my entire family with the awesome gift of Spyderco knives! Happy Holidays and thanks for the generous GAW! Cheers, Paul
    It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. Stephen King

Count me in! I plan on gifting a nice dfly2 Unfortunately I think that if I want to receive any spydies as presents I'll have to either win this or buy it for myself hahahaha. Thanks a lot for the giveaway!

Spyderco Forum Registered User hiredgun's Avatar
    I intend to give a knife(Delica) to my bro-in-law when he comes home from boot camp this Christmas. Great idea of you to do this giveaway.
    You can't display a toad in a fine restaurant like this! Why, the good folks here would go right off the feed!

I'm in! Thanks for the opportunity!!

I promise to give away my Ladybug Hawkbill Salt! Count me in!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Syncharmony's Avatar
    Awesome, I'm giving a tattoo ladybug to my girlfriend this Christmas! Thanks for the generosity!

I'm in! Just ordered a set of Pingos (orange and black) and my GFs mom is really into orange so that will go to her and I'll keep the black one! Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to everyone else!

Spyderco Forum Registered User M80's Avatar
    Thanks for the giveaway count me in
    Last edited by M80; 12-09-2013 at 06:25 PM.

I'm in. Probably going to give my bro a Delica. Seems like a good place to start, as my first spydie was also a Delica.

Not an entry as I have a White LB already but great sentiment.

I promise to give away some spydies before the end of the year.

Going to give some Spydies, but must have a penny in return. Put me in for my daughter.