Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Techno is a joke right? This knife should not exist.

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Just got my Techno today and absolutely love this knife! Wondered why I waited so long to get one! The pictures posted were what did it for me! Thanks!!!

Spyderco Forum Registered User dialex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwdriver View Post
    Holy Moly! ... It makes no sense.....no sense at all.
    You are absolutely correct. Just send me the knife and I'll make sure it's disposed off properly.
    The mind commands the body and it obeys. The mind orders itself and meets resistance.

Spyderco Forum Registered User kbuzbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dialex View Post
    You are absolutely correct. Just send me the knife and I'll make sure it's disposed off properly.
    It was only a matter of time. Actually, I'm surprised it took this long.

What a brother!

Ken
    玉鋼

Spyderco Forum Registered User Screwdriver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dialex View Post
    Sure....but you will have to pay for shipping.....It's $168 US.
    PM2(Camo/Satin) Military (Safety Orange, Camo), Endura (Wave, ZDP-189, Super Blue), Gayle Bradley, Techno, Pacific Salt PE, Tasman Salt SE, Harpy, Manbug ZDP-189, Dragonfly Aus 8, Ladybug (Red with CE...1990ish), Cricket SE, Civilian.

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    As I had it on me, I used my Techno yesterday to cut a few branches to fit our Christmas tree in the stand. I would never have used a Caly or a PM2, but because of the Techno's stoutness, I wasn't afraid to reach on in there and snap-cut the branches. I know I put a little side load on the blade when I cut, but didn't think twice. It performed very well and saved me a trip to the garage for some snips.

To each their own opinion, but I like my mine. I like the thick blade. I like the slab-like scales. I like mine a lot.
    interesting. I do stuff like that all the time... with my dainty super blue Delica. side loading on wood cuts and all.

Spyderco Forum Registered User vaisforlovers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodEyeSniper View Post
    interesting. I do stuff like that all the time... with my dainty super blue Delica. side loading on wood cuts and all.
    That's good to know, GoodEye. There are probably many times I could have used a knife for chores but chose another tool out of fear of chipping an edge or breaking a tip. Most probably aren't as dainty as I give them credit for. They are tools after all. I guess if I'm carrying one I shouldn't be afraid to use it.
    "The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stewart Mill