Thread: Jot La Hung

Spyderco Forum Registered User

Jot La Hung

Just purchased this weekend, a Hungarian, Lava and Jot sing Khalsa. One will take over as my EDC. Will update on my preferences. If Sal is looking,am wondering how he liked carrying the Hungarian.

Spyderco Forum Registered User gbelleh's Avatar
    My Hungarian should arrive tomorrow hopefully. I've been looking forward to it ever since seeing the Amsterdam photos. I'll look forward to hearing your opinions.
    My New Gear Review YouTube Channel

Latest Spydies: Lum Tanto FB Sprint, Green CTS-204P Para 2, K390 Mule, 2013 Forum Native 5, Domino, Blue G-10 Lava, Cruwear Military, Swick 3, Jot Singh Khalsa sprint, Hungarian Folder, CF S90V Manix 2 XL, Fluted Ti Military, Fluted Ti Native 5, Nilakka, Brown XHP Native, Equilibrium, Street Bowie, Lil Matriarch, Cat

Hi GIJoe,

Carried easily, worked well. I used it for several days for all daily cutting needs. Sharpened up nicely. It's still in a daily rotation.

sal

Thanks Sal. I'm starting out with the Lava this week. Put on the Spyderco lanyard. It was a little bit of an ordeal because the hole was small for the size of double cord to go through. Left the clip on. Put in my pocket using the clip also and without. Need more time to see which way works best or if I' going to leave lanyard attached. So far, have only opened mail. Am wondering if any other users through the years are still looking for the perfect carry knife to suit their lifestyle? I have bought, used and collected knives through the years since 1958, and buy a knife, use it,put it away. Spyderco has definitely got the edge on everything that I have used so far. Will return for updates. 66 Spydies so far.