Thread: 2014 Calendar Available

Spyderco Forum Registered User bengaiser's Avatar

2014 Calendar Available

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but the 2014 calendars are available online now. I just ordered mine, can't wait to get it and hang it on the wall!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Liquid Cobra's Avatar
    How was there no official post about this??? I was really psyched to buy a couple of these but I missed the boat! I wanted to grab one for prosperity since I managed to win the October spot.is there anything I can do to grab one? Please help!
    Top 3 's: Lum Tanto Folder, Yojimbo 2, Para-Military 2
    Coming Soon Wish List: Yojimbo 2 CF S90V PREORDERED!!!, Kiwi 4, K2, Roadie, Dog Tag Folder, Lum Tanto Fixed
    On The Fence: Rubicon, Roc, PITS, Native 5 (G10), Caly 3.5 CF
    Most recently acquired: Lava, Para-Military 2 CPM-S35VN, Domino CTS-204P, Bob Lum Tanto Folder Black on Black, Manix 2 Cruwear, Kahr Delica, G10 UKPK's, Black Southard,Para-Military 2 Elmax, Para-Military 2 CTS 204P
    Grail: A.T.R.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Evil D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Cobra View Post
    How was there no official post about this??? I was really psyched to buy a couple of these but I missed the boat! I wanted to grab one for prosperity since I managed to win the October spot.is there anything I can do to grab one? Please help!
    Pretty sure you should have got one for free for winning. I did.

SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
    ~David

Official plea to Sal: Can we PLEASE get a DLC Yojimbo 2? PLEASE!!?

Spyderco Forum Registered User jabba359's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Cobra View Post
    If there aren't any more available and Spyderco can't source you one, PM me. I'll send you mine. We can't have you missing the calendar you got into!
    -Kyle

On the Fence: Tuff, Techno
    Latest arrivals: MT19 PSF27 Mule, Des Horn, Dialex Junior

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil D View Post
    Pretty sure you should have got one for free for winning. I did.
    I think you get one for participating in the contest, I received a PM with instructions on claiming one when they were completed, same as last year.

Spyderco Forum Registered User Evil D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by w3tnz View Post
    I think you get one for participating in the contest, I received a PM with instructions on claiming one when they were completed, same as last year.
    See I've participated the last 2 years before this and never got one so Idk.

SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
    ~David

Official plea to Sal: Can we PLEASE get a DLC Yojimbo 2? PLEASE!!?

Sorry, I did receive one for winning. But I wanted to buy one for my office when they became available and one for my mom. I guess I snooze I lose. I was just kinda shocked that I missed the release, especially considering how many times a day I'm checking this forum.

Jabba359, thank you for the offer. You are too kind. I will just have to keep an eye out, maybe I'll get lucky somehow.
    Coming Soon Wish List: Yojimbo 2 CF S90V PREORDERED!!!, Kiwi 4, K2, Roadie, Dog Tag Folder, Lum Tanto Fixed
    Most recently acquired: Lava, Para-Military 2 CPM-S35VN, Domino CTS-204P, Bob Lum Tanto Folder Black on Black, Manix 2 Cruwear, Kahr Delica, G10 UKPK's, Black Southard,Para-Military 2 Elmax, Para-Military 2 CTS 204P

Just called the Spyderco store and was able to order one over the phone FYI. I guess they are still available.