Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green Tenacious

Spyderco Forum Registered User

Green Tenacious

I want to buy a NIB green tenacious. Anyone have any ideas except ebay?
    thanks, Jerry

Hi Grahng,

Welcome to our forum.

The green Tenacious was made as an exclusive for a distributor. They have ordered another run which should be out soon.

sal

Spyderco Forum Registered User jmh58's Avatar
    Another to add to the ever growing wish list!! LOL!! John
    A great rabbit chase ends with a.. BANG!!!

Never too old to relive your youth!!

Life is to short to carry a cheap knife!!!

Spyderco Forum Registered User Holland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sal View Post
    Hi Grahng,

Welcome to our forum.

The green Tenacious was made as an exclusive for a distributor. They have ordered another run which should be out soon.

sal
    good to here! I will be picking one of these up. is there another run of blue by any chance?
    -----Dreaming of: M4 Bird & Trout collaboration with Phil Wilson-----

Phil Wilson Smoke Creek s110v, SouthFork, Gayle Bradley, Chaparral 1, Chaparral 2, Native 5, Para2, Para1 SE, Caly 3, Delica 4, Dragonfly 2, Ladybug 3

-Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    good to here! I will be picking one of these up. is there another run of blue by any chance?
    That was an exclusive for a different distributor. I don't know of any follow up orders.

sal

Thanks guys for the good news on another SR. Any idea on when? Could Spyderco tell me?

Oh my that's super great news I couldn't get in on the first one definitely this ones mine.
    ~~~~ USn Catcherman ~~~~ Tasman Se ~~~~ Centofante 3 ~~~~ UKPK blue SE ~~~~ Goddard OD Sprint Pe ~~~~ Ambitious Pe blue~~~~ Zdp Ladybug ~~~~ Manix 2 lwt Pe ~~~~ Delica orange Pe ~~~~ Swick 3 fb ~~~~ Native brown xhp ~~~~ Persian 2 ~~~~

Spyderco Forum Registered User FCM415's Avatar
    It's a nice green on that Tenacious. It's darker than the foliage green G10s. Any chance we'll see it on other knives?

It took us a long time going through many samples from many makers in China before we could come up with a satisfactory green G-10. Don't know about the future. It's still "iffy".

sal

Blows my mind sal, the president of the company has replied more than random people. Good on you Sal. Thanks for such great service and support.
    Next Spyderco: Worker Sprint, Lightweight Manix 2 S110V

Hi Grahng,

Welcome to our forum.

sal
    Sal,
    Thank you sir for the update. I am anxiously waiting.

Thanx for the kind words. We're a small company and between Kristi, Joyce, Mike J, Eric and I, one of us will know the answers to your questions.

sal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The entire "business chain" from; raw materials, invention, design, manufacturing, marketing, selling, distributing, shipping, warrantees, insurance, credit, etc. ALL EXISTS to service the ELU (End Line User). Remove the ELU from the equation and the entire business chain falls like a house of cards. We all work for you!

Thanx for the kind words. We're a small company and between Kristi, Joyce, Mike J, Eric and I, one of us will know the answers to your questions.

sal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The entire "business chain" from; raw materials, invention, design, manufacturing, marketing, selling, distributing, shipping, warrantees, insurance, credit, etc. ALL EXISTS to service the ELU (End Line User). Remove the ELU from the equation and the entire business chain falls like a house of cards. We all work for you!
    you guys are the best. I have a small collection of 6 knives, 5 of them are Spyderco. Keep up the phenomenal work!!

Spyderco Forum Registered User TheChunk91's Avatar
    This is good news, ive been looking for a green tenacious but no luck. What dealer will be offering them? If I got my hands on a green tenacious and a blackout tenacious I would have just about the coolest coloration if I swapped the green scales to the blackout, but having 3 tenacious might be a bit impulsive

Hello Sal and the rest of your family! I just want to say that I just joined the forum family about 3 weeks ago, and I can tell by your communication on the forum that you have an air of humility and a genuine care for your customers! That is so rare these days! This forum is a breath of fresh air!!! Thanks again!

I really like the color of that OD G10 used in the Tenacious.

I am also interested the name of the company that will be selling the green Tenacious. Any info on availability?

Spyderco Forum Registered User RadioactiveSpyder's Avatar
    Per the Spyderco exclusives list, the green Tenacious is offered up by Blue Ridge Knives, www.blueridgeknives.com. Hope that helps! Happy holiday! Paul
    It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. Stephen King

Spyderco Forum Registered User hiredgun's Avatar
    Since this is going to be a run by a distributor, any number of your favorite dealers can order some for their stock.
    You can't display a toad in a fine restaurant like this! Why, the good folks here would go right off the feed!

Spyderco Forum Registered User RadioactiveSpyder's Avatar
    Yes, with Jim Howe as usual getting an early batch!
    It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. Stephen King