Thread: Paramilitary 2 off of Ebay

Spyderco Forum Registered User

Question Paramilitary 2 off of Ebay

First post here. I was reading through this forum and am now worried I may have a fake Paramilitary 2 on the way. My wife ordered me this knife from the link below for my birthday. Can you guys take a look at the link and let me know what you think? Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spyderco-Par...item27d8ad88bb

Spyderco Forum Registered User xceptnl's Avatar
    I would say that based on the numbers it looks legit. To clarify, the dealer (seller) has positive feedback and has been on eBay since 1999. He also sells lots of other Spyderco models. I would venture to guess he is a dealer. Just my .02, but I would feel safe buying from him. Also the price doesn't seem "too good to be true".
    My 's:
    Native, Manix 2 (BD1,154CM,S30V,M4,XHP,S110V,Cruwear), Delica 4 (White,Red,Brown,Blue,BRG,G-10), Spyderhawk, D'fly (H1,G-10,SB), Police3, Volpe, Military (S30V,XHP,D2,M390,BG42,440V,Cruwear), Superleafs, Forager, D2 Para, Kopas, Kiwis, Caly (JR's,3,3.5), Para2 (XHP,204P), Stretch (SS,FRN's,CF), Rescues, Dyad Jr, Pingos, Southard, AIR, Jess Horns, Forum N5, Lil Matriarch, Barong, Superhawk, Chinook II, ATR, SPY-DK, Captain, Ti UKPK, Mules

*Landon*

Spyderco Forum Registered User Clip's Avatar
    Biggest tip-off I have seen is the low prices. I'd agree with xceptnl, think you're alright with this one.
    Click here to zoom: Under the Microscope

Manix2, Elmax MT13, M4 Manix2, ZDP Caly3, ZDP Caly Jr, SB Caly3.5, M390 Para2, Cruwear MT12, Techno, XHP MT16, South Fork, SB Caly3, Manix2 Ltwt, Salt I, 20CP Para2, Military Left Hand, Perrin PPT, Forum Native5, Squeak, Manix 83mm, 440V Military, Gayle Bradley, Swick3, Lil' Temperance, Cruwear Military, VG10 Jester, Terzuola SlipIt, XHP Native Ltwt, Domino, CPM154/S90V Para2, SB Stretch, D2 Para, Dfly2 Salt, Tasman Salt

Chris

Spyderco Forum Registered User phillipsted's Avatar
    As long as the knife they deliver matches the pictures, I think you'll be OK. There doesn't seem to be anything that jumps out at me screaming "fake" about the pictures.

Your Wife has good taste! Enjoy!

TedP
    Worry less - Breathe more...

My trusted companion, a Spyderco Solo SoO1PS, black micarta, Peter Atwood Lanslide, capped off with a diamond knot.
    Spydie Fanatic #185

Spyderco Forum Registered User
    So how did it turn out? I was thinking about ordering from the same dealer. Everything turn out legit?

Spyderco Forum Registered User BronislovasLTU's Avatar